• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF in Garden City, NY on Friday, March 25, 2011

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
On March 1, Lindsay Heller (previously from Nat Sherman) took over as GM of J.Barbera Tobacconist in Garden City, Long Island. As a way of welcoming a great SOTL to her new store, we're planning a HERF and cocktail party for her at the store on Friday, March 25 beginning at noon. I will be there as well, and I plan on spending most of the day there. Hope to see many of you there. Also, there's a possibility that this HERF will be sponsored by a manufacturer we all know and love...but I don't have confirmation yet. I'll update this thread as we get closer to the date. Click the link below if you want to know more about her. Thanks.

http://www.lindsayheller.com/

Sounds very cool Isy, I'll pencil it in on my calendar but I won't confirm until I get in the office and see my schedule. Also, I'll check with Beth as we have a number of family functions and such going on these two months......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Topped for all New Yorkers that may have missed this earlier....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I talked with the Thursday night crew at Hudson Valley Cigars last night and they'll be a number of them attending as well. See everyone in a couple of weeks.......

It'll be great to see you there Charlie. Just leave your stinking Eagles hat at home. :laugh:

I wish I could make this event, Israel is a great guy and I would love to meet up with some of you guys! I will be in San Diego that weekend looking for a spot to smoke there!

I wish I could make it to this, sounds like a great time!

You should try and make this one Scott as this will be a memorable one.......

I am going to make it to this event, and I will be bringing my Fiance, as she is a SOTL as well! I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and enjoying some great cigars. So count me in!

This is her humidor, Macs and Don Diego's. She is a cigar fan, and I'm a lucky man! :D

5522469843_2609df35c3_z.jpg

We've heard from the Long Island S/BOTL, how about the New York City crew? Any of you regulars showing up for this Spring Herf? Let's go fellas, it's only a week away........ :D :thumbs: :p

On March 1, Lindsay Heller (previously from Nat Sherman) took over as GM of J.Barbera Tobacconist in Garden City, Long Island. As a way of welcoming a great SOTL to her new store, we're planning a HERF and cocktail party for her at the store on Friday, March 25 beginning at noon. I will be there as well, and I plan on spending most of the day there. Hope to see many of you there. Also, there's a possibility that this HERF will be sponsored by a manufacturer we all know and love...but I don't have confirmation yet. I'll update this thread as we get closer to the date. Click the link below if you want to know more about her. Thanks.

http://www.lindsayheller.com/

Isy, I talked with the fellas last night again at Hudson Valley Cigars and Chris McCann and Kayakin' Dan are a go for sure. LouieD wasn't there last night but when we talked last week, he was thinking about going. I'll give him a call this week and see for sure. Ian and Ronnie arrived later on and I didn't get a chance to talk with them about it but I'm sure that you guys will talk on the phone soon. Have a great weekend brother and I'll be in contact with you, enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

how does one make it out there if no private transportation?

Take the LIRR from Penn Station to Mineola and the store is 5 blocks down the street from the station. 990 Franklin Ave.