• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Padron Patriarch

Vicster

Social identity theory
I was at a Padron dinner last night where Jorge introduced a new 64th Anniversary size which I believe is being called the Patriarch. It is a 6 x 60 version of the existing series that will be available in about 4 to 6 months. I was able to purchase 1 of the 15 numbered and dated boxes that were available for this event only and even had Jorge sign the box.

Pretty stoked about snagging a box, now I just need the patience to let them rest and age a bit.

Why yes they did, click on the pic

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9343]

Did it look anything like these...??

So looks like the release that they did for Smoke Inn was so good they are going to make it a regular thing. If they are as good as you say Tom then thats probably why. I still have not had eather one yet but am looking forward to it!!!!

Paul

I think at the time Padron made these cigars for SI, it had already been determined/announced that these would go into regular production as well.

Sounds interesting, although I have to admit I'm not generally a fan of the extra fat ring gauge. Still, from BBS's review they sound like they're worth a try.

I've smoked more than a few 7000 series and loved them, so, now I must go on a mission for the 1964s. I'll bet they're great!

The SI15 was great. I think I still have 1 left of a fiver that I bought.

Cool! I loved the S-15's I had and regretted selling my box.

I think Smoke Inn still has the natural left in stock. I'm a maduro man myself.

SOB, Padron finally caved on the 60 ring gauge? I guess its officially no longer a fad.

Hmmm, I dunno. Don't really want stretch marks around my mouth.

But srsly, I like the Imperial, and the 9, so worth a shot.

Hmmm, I dunno. Don't really want stretch marks around my mouth.

But srsly, I like the Imperial, and the 9, so worth a shot.

Oh stop it Dan...it's not like you need an episiotomy to get it in your mouth!