• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

puffstuff

These are here and I'm smoking one. I thought I would tell you guys about it. Litto hasn't told me much about this cigar, so it was a surprise when it arrived today, It is a Double Ligero Cameroon. Holy shit! This thing is awesome! Very full bodied and spicy with a wonderful almost fruit like after taste.

Al

These are here and I'm smoking one. I thought I would tell you guys about it. Litto hasn't told me much about this cigar, so it was a surprise when it arrived today, It is a Double Ligero Cameroon. Holy shit! This thing is awesome! Very full bodied and spicy with a wonderful almost fruit like after taste.

Al

Between the lines: "I didn't sell out of these...call now!"

I look forward to these Al...thanks!

Oh baby these sound unreal. Can't wait Al, thanks for the mini-review!

Hey Al,

Welcome back ! I hope you had a good vacation. I'll drop in tomorrow evening to pick up my boxes.

Ji

I do believe its time to start doing the

*Come on..*

*Come on..........*

*Come on..................*

I cant do it, someone needs to freeze me for 3 days and then wake me up.

Oh boy Al ..... I'm patiently waiting for these smokes. Hey, would you also happen to have anymore of the LFD DF Chiselito's Nat ?

:cool:

Al

YES! I am very happy to hear it is a double ligero blend.

fa7d0fce.gif

:D

I thought this was kind of funny. All of your boxes have Cameroon misspelled, the sticker says CAMEROOM.