• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I don't have much information on this smoke to share other then a few basics. La Aurora has created a teriffic solomon that lasted me nearly 2 hours. The cigar went threw several flavor profiles during that time which only added to my enjoyent. These debuted at the IPCPR trade show and I hope they will be hitting the shelves soon. I don't know if there will be different vitolas of this blend but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going to talk to the La Aurora rep soon and will follow up with any additional information.

If you get one, smoke it!

Weak review but a great smoke.

Stinki

Thanks for the information Geoff.

So, did you ever get much sleep in LV? :whistling:

The guy who runs my B&M told me about these and they sound pretty good. I can't remember all the details but I believe La Aurora used the Cien Anos blend in this line, I want to say they used a different wrapper though (I'm not sure on that though) I'm going by the store possibly tomorrow and I'm hoping to find out more. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything new.

Box split?..... :laugh:

Not a bad idea, I have a feeling my wallet is going to hate this new release, but I believe it comes in boxes of 8 so we are looking at a very small split. :laugh:

:rolleyes: Guys, this is a limited edition of only 12,000 sticks, 1,500 boxes of 8 cigars each, its the same filler and binder of the original 100 Años blend, the wrapper is Ecuador 2003, I know its not a lot but the problem was, only two rollers made them sixty a day, after the cigar is bunched they draw teste each one, after that two hours in the press, after that the wrapper is put on, then draw tested again, this is done to have the a perfect draw, then eights months of aging, then you guys light them up and we hope you like them, already working on the ones for next year 2004 Vintage, hope this helps.

:rolleyes: Guys, this is a limited edition of only 12,000 sticks, 1,500 boxes of 8 cigars each, its the same filler and binder of the original 100 Años blend, the wrapper is Ecuador 2003, I know its not a lot but the problem was, only two rollers made them sixty a day, after the cigar is bunched they draw teste each one, after that two hours in the press, after that the wrapper is put on, then draw tested again, this is done to have the a perfect draw, then eights months of aging, then you guys light them up and we hope you like them, already working on the ones for next year 2004 Vintage, hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to give this cigar a try.

Great, now I have to try and find some! :angry:

I really liked the Cien Anos, so..............

Heads up much appreciated, Geoff.

These are out. I just picked up a couple of them today. $27 each here in CA at a shop that is pretty cheap. Ouch!

Stinki

I smoked one of these recently and I was very impressed.

Not real powerful, but the flavors were really good. Definitely worth every penny.