• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
Pardon the lame description.

The initial CPIF has run its course. Much thanks and appreciation to sleepyjim for starting it up and keeping an eye on it.

*round of applause*

With Part II, we're going to keep it essentially the same as before... but with just a few minor modifications to make everyone's participation as enjoyable as possible. The basic rules are as follows:
- I will start by sending out the last package of the initial CPIF (also the first for Part II)
- Upon receiving it, the Receiver will post the contents of the box to the best of their ability.
- They will then ask the question.
- After lining up who will be next, the Receiver will now become the Passer and send the new Receiver a package of CLASS.
- Wash, rinse, repeat.

In terms of CLASS, we know that every person's definition is slightly (and sometimes substantially) different from the next person. But for all intents and purposes, we'll make a distinction here. "Classy" is defined as mid-grade level sticks, such as CAOs, AVOs, Toranos, Padron Thousand series, Punch, etc... In terms of dollar value, between $3 and $8 per stick would be more than sufficient.

The package YOU send out can be any number of sticks... so long as you include at least 3 "classy" sticks. You can mix and match anyway you like.

If you choose to include something nice (ie: premiums or ISOMs) as part of the PIF, then the Receiver shall not be held accountable for sending out something of equal quality. If you choose to include some lower end smokes, please make sure that you've already included the "classy" smokes as well.

Remember, this is NOT a game of one-upsmanship. It's about passing IT forward. Be fair. Have fun.

Box is out to gr8ful2day. He'll post the contents when he gets it. I believe geldor1 was in line after that.

Lets get this baby rolling! :thumbs:

Way to get this thing rolling 'Phishy'!! Here's the DC# To Geldor:

0303 2460 0002 4898 0221

Contents of package from VewyPhishy:

Sancho Panza Non-Plus (isom)
Diplomaticos #4 (isom)
CAO Brazilia Gol
Gurkha Expedition Toro
AVO Classic #8

Great Play Brother!!!

Thanks,
Russell

I DO!

DOH!........ premature "I DO"'er ... sorry guys, it must be the pain killers! :p .......

Classy! :) I wanna play too! :)

GLad to see the PIF getting off again. New rules are fine, should make everyone happy. Here's to CP.

J

Here is my best guess...

El Rey Del Mundo - Robusto
Onyx Reserve - Torbusto
Astral TVS - Pyramid
Montecristo Afrique - Sublimation
Cohiba - Siglo IV (ISOM) :thumbs:

and another one with a note stating that, I did ask for it :p

So, in keeping with the game plan

Who wants a package of newly defined, CPIF II - CLASS??

I do?

Last time I CPIF'd the person I sent the package to (Ellman) never received it, DC#: 0103 8555 7490 8216 3070 .

I sent him out a replacement package yesterday, 0303 3430 0000 1220 1015. This time, I handed it to the person at the PO and made them scan it in. My first one was where I did the label on line and dropped it in the mail myself and they freakin' lost it :angry:

Ok Bill,

DC# 0103 8555 7492 9969 9508

Will take the package to the PO tomorrow morning. I have a few other things to send out at the same time.

Watson, the game is afoot....

You entered 0103 8555 7492 9969 9508

Your item was delivered at 12:22 pm on February 17, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235.

HOLY MOMMA!!
1. Havana Montecristo #4
2. Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto
3. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto
4. CAO Mx2 Robusto
5. Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Maduro

WOW geldor1 WHAT A NICE PACK-O-SMOKES :thumbs:

Who wants a New England Package of Class?

Sounds like a good time here.....wonder if i can slide in on this one at some point in time....I think I can handle a few "classy" ceegarz. :thumbs:

Doh!! Sorry fo the delay Tom but here's your DC#:
0103 8555 7492 9338 6473

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 9338 6473

Your item was delivered at 2:13 pm on February 25, 2004 in ARLINGTON, TX 76017.

Sorry about the lag fella's... busy busy busy. Got's to make money to afford cigars! :D :sign:

I received the PIF from CC86- WHOA! Talk about classy!

1- Flor DeOliva "O" Bold
1- Ashton VSG
1- Opus X
1- Montecristo #2 Isom
1- Vegas Robaina Famosa Isom

:0 :0 :0 :love: Thank you Bill! :)

So, the question is:

Who want's a package of Class ?

Wowza! Bill, that was awesome! :thumbs:

Thanks for the update Toaster. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.