• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Pork Chop

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I’m give slap out. Been standing in the kitchen cooking pretty much all day making a huge batch of chicken parmesan. Just put the last pan in the oven and decided to have a nice, quick smoke and relax for a bit. After digging around in the humi, I found a Tatuaje Pork Chop that would do nicely. The dark wrapper on this little smoke is full of luscious oiliness, smooth with one prominent vein running the length. I use the smallest punch on my knife as I’ve had a number of Tatuaje smokes as of late with a very loose draw. Sure enough, the draw is somewhat loose even with the small punch made and tobacco covering the foot.

I take a couple quick puffs after torching the foot and in my first draw get a powerfully strong black pepper spice, whew! The smoke itself is full strength to begin with; however both spice and strength mellow quite well after a few more draws. Flavors are incredibly rich from the get go with strong tastes of dark, bitter-sweet chocolate, worn leather, earth. I exhale slowly through the mouth and nose, savoring the rich flavors and enjoying the slight tingle in the nostrils. An incredible finish is left on the palate, long and delicious.

The burn is sharp with a medium to dark gray ash forming that holds strong, and after tapping it off in the ashtray I find no coning at all. Medium strength smoke continues to flow well through the perfect draw, smooth and creamy on the palate leaving a lasting finish. What a thoroughly enjoyable little smoke, which is the only thing I found I didn’t like, it didn’t last long enough!

01-01-2010TatPorkChop001.jpg

01-01-2010TatPorkChop002.jpg

01-01-2010TatPorkChop003.jpg

I have heard really good things about these smokes. I am looking to add a few shorter ones to my rotation so I will have to try and find a few of these. Nice review Kingantz!