• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is not what IM is about!

pembroke3355

Banned
I am happy that you guys who enjoy it have it. As some of you know Tom and I are not on the same page. Out of no where he IM,s something(I have no clue what it is about). He claims he sent it to others who thought it was funny(Still question why he would send it to me as we do not get along). My first response was to ask him to speak if he had something to say. He responds with the same mystery code. Again I am glad that you guys who enjoy it have it. This is not the way to use it.

tomthirtysix

a/s/l?
11:12ampembroke3355

???
11:14amtomthirtysix

a/s/l?
11:15ampembroke3355

Tom I do not have time to for this if you have something to say then say it.

tomthirtysix

tomthirtysix

for the record, I IMed 10 other people the same thing, and all 10 are able to take a joke
11:36ampembroke3355

For 1 I have no idea what your a/s/l means I asked you to speak if you had some thing to say. Instead you send me the same bullshit. I could care less about how many people you IM this to. Why send it to me as you are very aware we don't see eye to eye on things

a/s/l?
11:18ampembroke3355

you are really 1 sad human being stop bothering me
11:33amtomthirtysix

for the record, I IMed 10 other people the same thing, and all 10 are able to take a joke

pembroke3355

For 1 I have no idea what your a/s/l means I asked you to speak if you had some thing to say. Instead you send me the same bullshit. I could care less about how many people you IM this to. Why send it to me as you are very aware we don't see eye to eye on things

Now some guy named Josh decides to send me the same thing. I do not know him from a hole in the wall. Wonder if he knows Tom Hmnnn.

Josh 11:39

a/s/l?
11:52ampembroke3355

I asked Tom the same thing I am going to ask you. Please do not bother me with this stuff. Thank you

Pretty funny thread coming from the guy who got butthurt over Gary posting PMs. Maybe one day you'll get the stick removed from you ass and be able to not take everything so seriously.

Very classy posting my PM.

But how old are you? Are you a male or a female? In what Land do you reside?

Pretty funny thread coming from the guy who got butthurt over Gary posting PMs. Maybe one day you'll get the stick removed from you ass and be able to not take everything so seriously.

Very classy posting my PM.

Tom I asked you very early on if you had something to say then say it. What do you do send the same mystery code again. It is very clear that this was a attempt to get under my skin. It also appears you are gathering others to do the same. IM should not be used for that period. From now on I just will report this this crap.

I understand there's "issues" going on, but I gotta say that was TFF!! a/s/l....LMAO!

:laugh: at your mystery codes and conspiracies. I'm not trying to get under your skin. I'm not gathering the masses. Contrary to what you think, you don't even register to me. I just went through the list of people online clicked without looking, and sent the same IM for a laugh. And most did actually laugh.

And with this post, I am done with this thread. I won't say I'm done, and post 20 more times in it. I'm done. Have a smoke and a drink, Don, it's a beautiful day outside.

While I am not sure which of the several other Joshes on CP that was, he sounds witty and sophisticated.

In internet chat "a/s/l" refers to age/sex/location. It is often used by the Feds, teenage boys on the prowl or pedophiles in seeking out potential targets/conquests in internet chat rooms.

It's a joke, learn to laugh.

Then he should have said so when I asked him to speak instead of sending it again. It was very clear I had no clue as to the meaning was. I do not hang around chat rooms so I would not have known what it meant. Why would I laugh at something that has no meaning to me?

It's a joke, learn to laugh.

Then he should have said so when I asked him to speak instead of sending it again. It was very clear I had no clue as to the meaning was. I do not hang around chat rooms so I would not have known what it meant. Why would I laugh at something that has no meaning to me?

There are bigger things to worry about, then what some smartass sends you on CP chat. Get over it, move on and worry about the bigger things.

This place is a get away, for many people including myself, so I tend not to take many things to seriously here on CP.

When I use smartass to represent Tom, it's meant in the most sincerest way :sign:

I got the same IM. I just laughed and clicked the big X box.... :thumbs:

If he just say that when I asked him to speak I probably would have laughed. When someone very first response like mine was ??? it should be clear that I don't have a clue as to the meaning. If he just explained himself and said it was a joke I would not have a problem instead he just sends it again.

Got the same im took a minute then i got it pretty funny.

Now that I know what it means I agree.

Don I think you're taking things a little to personally.. Relax you'll be a happier person.

Oh FFS Don... :rolleyes:

I got the same frickin' IM from Tom and I had to Google it. Once I figured it out, I called him a disgusting perv, laughed, and closed the IM box.

It's a joke. :rolleyes:

Don I think you're taking things a little to personally.. Relax you'll be a happier person.

Thanks for the advice Jay. :thumbs: I will take Tom's suggestion and go out and smoke a nice Viaje and some soda.

Oh FFS Don... :rolleyes:

I got the same frickin' IM from Tom and I had to Google it. Once I figured it out, I called him a disgusting perv, laughed, and closed the IM box.

It's a joke. :rolleyes:

Jon I understand that now and do not have a problem with it. When it happened I did not have a clue. Water under the bridge now. :thumbs:

Haha, Tom is now a creepy old man in chat! :laugh:

Don, your emoticon in response to his a/s/l joke could have been taken different ways. It could have looked like you were saying, "Wtf? Weirdo!" in a humerous way. Keep in kind that emotions are often lost in text due to the lack of delivery and inflection. I really think that you are taking this out of context and too seriously. Just laugh that Tom was trying to pick you up in chat, and next time say this instead, "25/f/urbedlulz!!!!1"

Jeebus, too much damn tension and bickering on this board lately. Everyone go fire up a good smoke and crack a cold one.

Haha, Tom is now a creepy old man in chat! :laugh:

Now?!?! Where the hell have you been!!

Don, your emoticon in response to his a/s/l joke could have been taken different ways. It could have looked like you were saying, "Wtf? Weirdo!" in a humerous way. Keep in kind that emotions are often lost in text due to the lack of delivery and inflection.
LOL, you fail because you missed the point ya dork.

I really think that you are taking this out of context and too seriously.
Okay, you've redeemed yourself from your stupidity! :sign: You know I love ya Charles. Now I must troll your threads for weeks and air out my disgust for you constantly!