• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headed South

Breedy

Busted
Disturbing Topic is Disturbing...

I am headed down to the PS on Feb. 8th to meet up with CP's very own Punk_Lawyer. I've traveled to the Outlaw to herf and shat in a bucket at some hillbilly's herf and am now finally headed to the land of milk and honey (and no sin tax). I know a couple of you guys attend events there so consider this a heads up. The tentative plan is meeting up around 3pm, light dinner and then head over to the event.

Good luck. Enjoy the banjo music and practice your pig squeal.

Good luck. Enjoy the banjo music and practice your pig squeal.

Well after you said I was too "vanilla" for your taste I thought I would expand my horizons. Be that as it may, I will never be that hot Latino stud you are so desperately seeking to replace.

Be that as it may, I will never be that hot Latino stud you are so desperately seeking to replace.

Damn right! :angry:

Enjoy the land of depravity and buttery intercourse.

"Headed South KY here I come "

That should be a short trip for the likes of you.

Have a ball!

:0

Alright, time to rally the troops for this one... Brandon just had an addition to his family. One of the three Dans did too. Time to ramp up the debauchery factor a little bit.

kentucky-derby.jpg

Stu - finding a hot chick in a UK jersey should be pretty easy.

ashleyjudd.jpg

Also:

kentucky_girls.jpg

Pictures of these Kentucky girls makes me want to get a head count. Ummm, get...head...count or something like that.

Kentucky-Bikini-Bottom.jpg

Lol, I might see if I can take off work an hour early to run home and let the dog out so I can debaucherize all night!

Stu, you can have those Kentucky cheerleaders.

I'll take the University of Cincinnati cheerleaders:
cincinnati_cheerleaders_10.jpg