• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MLB 2011

garryyjr

How is your season going so far with your team?

What do you think about Manny Ramirez retiring since he was caught again using power enhancement drugs.

Blue Jays are 5-3 and if they beat the Angels today, they will have won 3 straight series to open up the year.

Manny isn't near the player he once was, thus so little fanfare about him leaving the game.

I think the Blue Jays are a good farm team for the MLB. I'm curious how they're going to groom Kyle Drabek for his next team.

I'm just waiting for some of these idiotic yankee fans to chime in on how much Manny Ramirez sucked. I liked him as a player. He was aloof and basically played and treated the game as it is.....a game. I would've retired too if I had to serve a 100 game suspension but I wouldn't take my father to Spain; I'll take my bong to Amsterdam.

Los, Manny didn't suck, he was just juiced and didn't ever care about his team or teammates. So, concerning those things, he sucked. Concerning his statistics and clutch hitting, he was a near HOF. Go Cubs, Go Yankees!

My team is the Mariners. They suck. I didn't think it was possible, but they look as bad if not worse than last year (100+ losses).

I think the Blue Jays are a good farm team for the MLB. I'm curious how they're going to groom Kyle Drabek for his next team.

2010 MLB Final Standings

Toronto Blue Jays 85-77
New York Mets 79-83

New York Mets came about in 1962 and have won 2 World Series (last in '86)
Toronto Blue Jays came about in 1977 and have won 2 World Series (last in '93)

New York Mets....greatest down the stretch "choke" team in the history of MLB

Wanna talk more shit Los? :sign:

Cards are off to a slow start (if you wanna call it that). It's hard to win a game when you have the best hitter in the majors starting with a season record under .200 and a closer that can't locate or shut down games.

I'm an A's fan.. I was cheering for the cards.. Hell of a drop last nite to lose the game.

As for the A's.. Doing just what I thought. They had big talk in spring training.. But, as a fan.. We know it was easier said than done. They play better after the half way point.. But by then it's all catch up.

Need to get towards the top and fight to stay, not to make a come back.

Phillies are looking good so far, so I'm happy. As far as ManRam, good riddance. I'm all for free spirits who enjoy the game, but I feel the HoF should not allow him or anyone else proven to have taken PEDs in. Just my opinion.

Phillies are looking good so far, so I'm happy. As far as ManRam, good riddance. I'm all for free spirits who enjoy the game, but I feel the HoF should not allow him or anyone else proven to have taken PEDs in. Just my opinion.

You, as a Phillies fan, should also like the Blue Jays Clint!

I would have been a Jays fan had Joe Carter stayed in Cleveland, where he belonged. As it turns out, the thought of him rotting in Hell helps me get to sleep almost every night.

I would have been a Jays fan had Joe Carter stayed in Cleveland, where he belonged. As it turns out, the thought of him rotting in Hell helps me get to sleep almost every night.

LOL, I can still see him jumping up and down going around the bases after hitting the HR off of Williams.

Thanks for reminding me of that memory, but I was talking about you liking the Jays because we gave you Halladay.

Giants are looking exactly as I would expect. Starting the season with games meant to terrorize their fans.

Anyone wants to talk losers, Cubs tickets can be had for the change in you pocket at the moment. One hundred years and counting!:blush: :(

I bought partial season tickets this year to the Reds. I'm cautiously optimistic.

From the title, I thought this was going to be about the PS3 video game. I have no skills on that.

I bought partial season tickets this year to the Reds. I'm cautiously optimistic.

From the title, I thought this was going to be about the PS3 video game. I have no skills on that.

Go Reds!!! This year's team will go up and down a bit while they find a rhythm and a way to replace a few guys lost last year. That being said, I look for a good year.

New York Mets....greatest down the stretch "choke" team in the history of MLB

Wanna talk more shit Los? :sign:

I actually do, Brian. An all CC 5er that the Mets end up with the better record this year.