• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bluecoat American Dry Gin

CulturedHick

Aderaline Junkie
I stopped by Spec's on the way home from work today. A sales rep. for Bluecoat American Dry Gin was there providing samples. I usually drink Bourbon, but I do like gin, usually Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray Gin, so I decided to give it a try. She mixed a Bluecoat and tonic with a slice of lime in a plastic cup for me. It was good.

IMG_1032.jpg

I got it for $26.00

After supper, I mixed a Bluecoat and tonic. It is good, but a different taste than Tanqueray or Bombay Sapphire. I am not sure if it is better than them or not. It will take more Gin & Tonics to evaluate how well I like it. :p

Have any of ya'll had this?

It's made right here in PA. They also make a 100% PA rye vodka and a very good Absinthe - Vieux Carré. I haven't tried the white whiskey that they make.

That's a quality Philadelphia product you got yourself there!

AVB I didn't know they made a Rye you try it? Any good?

It's a rye vodka not a rye whiskey and yes I have had it. Not bad, reminds me of Sobieski.

It is also a moderately priced Polish Rye vodka. Really good stuff for the money.