• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke Inn's Great Smoke on Saturday

Man, wish I were...!! I'll plan to make it next year, Israel - sounds like a blast...!!!

Wow, that looks like a great time. It's a little late for me this year, but the time of year is perfect for a Hoosier to take a little break for a winter thaw. :D

Hey brother, you know I'd be in if it wasn't for this wedding. It's expensive you know. Ronnie and I are in next year. We are getting some of the guys from Hudson Valley to make it a group trip. Enjoy, wish we were going.

Hey brother, you know I'd be in if it wasn't for this wedding. It's expensive you know. Ronnie and I are in next year. We are getting some of the guys from Hudson Valley to make it a group trip. Enjoy, wish we were going.

We'd definitely have a bang up time....See you next month in NY, bro.

Issy, had to,steal,this thread to write a note. Do you have any box of LP #9 in stock?

Thanks,

Pugman

Issy, had to,steal,this thread to write a note. Do you have any box of LP #9 in stock? Thanks, Pugman

Instead of bumping a thread and dragging it completely off topic, how about a phone call or a PM...??

Uptown googles right up and they do have a toll free #...... :whistling: