• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Review Contest - Please vote

Panacea Black Label Maduro Perfecto - Which review do you like best?

• Tall Paul

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • BigBear

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • thechenman

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • AshesTwoAshes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Joebunaga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LarryH

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • CMontoya79

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I recently hosted a Panacea Pass, where all participants had the opportunity to sample two Panacea cigars, the Red Label and the Black Label.  For a chance to win 5 premium cigars, all participants were asked to post a review in the dedicated threads.

Please read the below threads, and vote for the best review.

Panacea Black Label Maduro Perfecto Cigar Review
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74105-panacea-black-label-maduro-perfecto-cigar-review/

Panacea Red Label Habano Corona Cigar Review
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74104-panacea-red-label-habano-corona-cigar-review/

Thank you...

Got to admire a fella who doesn't suffer from gustatory hallucinations and isn't afraid to admit it. I voted for AtoA's reviews.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Got to admire a fella who doesn't suffer from gustatory hallucinations and isn't afraid to admit it. I voted for AtoA's reviews.

Doc

I didn't read any of the reviews...Doc's cliff notes work!

:thumbs:

I liked A2A's review's best, but they were all pretty good. Thanks for the reviews.

grateful1 said:

Doc

I didn't read any of the reviews...Doc's cliff notes work!

:thumbs:

I'm in the same boat as Gary, been real busy with preparing for the Quad State Herf and for the new arrival of 1100 new Cadets at West Point starting Monday the 1st.  A to A gets my vote.......  :thumbs:

I will close the polls this Friday.

Congrats to Tall Paul and thechenman. Your cigars will go out this week. 

Congrats guys, and thanks Rod for the contest!

There seems to be a tie in the Panacea Red label reviews between Cheman and AtoA.

Doc

Thanks Rod for the opportunity and Big thanks to the voters!

Paul

Thanks for the opportunity Rod.  Much appreciated.  By the way...it appears that Doc is right.  I'm tied with A2A on the Panacea Red review.

Wow! I didn't expect any votes at all so thank you to those that voted and especially you Devil Doc! Rod, thanks for the opportunity to have participated in the pass/contest. The polls were supposed to be closed Friday and that last vote for me came in afterwards so there's no tie. Congrats Tall Paul & thechenman!

Tall Paul, thechenman and AshesTwoAshes - PM me your addresses.

Great job guys! Glad to see the winnings go to three fantastic BOTL!

Thanks again Rod for the Pass :thumbs:

Congrats guys!!!!
Thanks for the opportunity Rod!!

Sorry for the slow response mine arrived Saturday and thank you very much brother!

Rod...like TP, your package arrived on Saturday.  I didn't grab it until Sunday as I was busy attending and recovering from the QSH.  Thanks again for your generosity.  I will be enjoying these fine sticks.