• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Millennium Lonsdale Group Purchase

JackSchwartz

As many of you probably already know Davidoff is discontinuing the Lonsdale (6 x 43) size in their Millennium line.  Davidoff is completely sold out of 25-count boxes of the Lonsdale but they do still have 5-packs in stock.  The retail price for the Lonsdales is around $18/ea., if I can get enough folks interested in grabbing some I would be able to bring the price down on them.  

If you're interested in getting some Millennium Lonsdales at a better price please take a second to shoot me a PM here on CP.  If you know someone who might be interested in getting some but they're not on CP you can have them send me an email at the store; the more people we can get interested the better pricing I'll be able to do.  Our email is: freematches@jackschwartz.com   

I can answer any questions via PM and I'll keep everyone updated here on the thread.  

Cheers,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
312-782-7898

If someone organizes a group buy, I would be in for a fiver. Let me know if I have to send JS a pm.
I can't pm for some reason, on my tablet. Will check back later.

tone-ny said:

NICE!!!

I'm in.

He said to PM him!

Geez!

I think he means he's in for the whole lot!  Sorry if anyone missed out  :laugh:

MadMonk, I'll mark you down for a fiver and will send you a PM letting you know what's up.  

Eric

JackSchwartz said:

NICE!!!

I'm in.

He said to PM him!

Geez!

I think he means he's in for the whole lot!  Sorry if anyone missed out  :laugh:

MadMonk, I'll mark you down for a fiver and will send you a PM letting you know what's up.  

Eric

Well knowing Gary, yes that's probably it!

;)

No...just encouraging the thread!!!!!

But yea...I'm in for at least 10 :p

Got you down for ten, Gary.  Thanks for the encouragement!

Thanks for all the PM's guys.  I've got a decent list together right now, hopefully we can add some more folks in the next couple days. I'll be taking off for the 4th of July holiday after work tomorrow and won't be back in the store till Tuesday.  If you PM me over the weekend I'll get back to you on Tuesday.  

Eric

I'm going to lock this group purchase right around this time (4:00 central time) tomorrow.  If you would like to get in on the special pricing for the Millennium Lonsdales or if you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.  I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!  

Thank you,
Eric

I called Davidoff today to confirm they have enough Lonsdales to cover everyone.  We're good to go there.  Just one thing I want to let everyone know about.  When I was talking with my Davidoff rep he told me only 5-packs were available for the Lonsdales.  When I call Davidoff today they inform me only 25-count boxes are available.  So anyone who has 25 of them on order will get a box.  If you ordered a fiver or a 10 lot you're going to get single cigars, not the 5-packs I originally thought they would be coming in.  I had a couple guys ask for 20 Lonsdales; if any of you want to add five cigars to your order to get a full box please let me know.  

If anyone else would like to get in on the Lonsdale deal please try to get me a PM soon.  Thank you to everyone who contacted me, it's been great working with you guys.  I'll get in touch with everyone after I call in the order with Davidoff tomorrow morning.  

Eric

Cigars are on the way, everyone is covered!  I believe we should have them here by Tuesday next week. 

Mizicke5273, thanks for the phone call this morning.  It was great talking to you, Michael.    

Again, thank you to everyone who jumped in on the group purchase.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers,
Eric

Good talking with you as well Eric!  Thanks again for putting this together and giving us a great opportunity as this!

Many thanks Eric glad you could help us and we could help you!
Great community !

kona1000 said:
Many thanks Eric glad you could help us and we could help you!
Great community !

Aren't you in New Orleans, Dave?  I appreciate you pulling yourself away from the gumbo to say thank you, now go have some fun  :laugh: !!!!