• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The elusive Stonehaven

investandprosper

I've looked everywhere online and called a few shops who don't sell online, no luck.  Has anyone seen Stonehaven anywhere?

Must be some good tobacco, it got really good reviews. 

One guy even laughed and said "We haven't had Esoterica in years".  Yet, someone on another forum walks into their B&M and picks up three bags.  Luck of the draw.

Most of the big internet guys can't seem get there hands on it to often, but there was just a big influx not too long ago. A lot of the smaller mom and pop shops seem to get a few bags in every now and then. Holts in Philly had a couple last I checked, but they wanted $50 a pop!

Pipe Smoker said:
Most of the big internet guys can't seem get there hands on it to often, but there was just a big influx not too long ago. A lot of the smaller mom and pop shops seem to get a few bags in every now and then. Holts in Philly had a couple last I checked, but they wanted $50 a pop!
I have seen bags of Stonehaven and Penzance, on ebay, going for something like 125 to 150, although, I never kept up with them to see if they were actually selling at that price.

Rod said:

Thanks Rod -- Peacehaven is slightly different, I hear it's a lot more bitey and burns hotter than Stonehaven.
MadMonk said:

I have seen bags of Stonehaven and Penzance, on ebay, going for something like 125 to 150, although, I never kept up with them to see if they were actually selling at that price.

I've seen that too, just crazy.  Seems some folks buy them up to resell.  I'll be glad when it stops being a hot blend and us normal guys get to try the stuff  ;)

Ahh got it.  Hope you can find it soon.  

MadMonk said:

I just never understood what drives people to pay that. When 4noggins does get it in, they sell it for $28, just like all the other blends. I could never bring myself to spend that kind of a premium for any tobacco. Stonehaven's not bad, but its not that special. 

I haven't tried it, but there's still no way I would pay that. I'm smoking my second bowl of H&H White Night, and it's amazing. I'm sure I'd be just as happy with this as Stonehaven.

Investandprosper, PM me your address and I'll send you a few bowls of some Stonehaven and Penzance.

I would appreciate that very much! But you have to let me pay you for it. It's ridiculously scarce.