• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I know some of you are friends with Brad on Facebook, and have already seen this, but for those of you that are not I just wanted to let you know that Brad has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.   There are also some spots where the tumor has spread to his liver.   He is going to be undergoing surgery to have the mass removed, and will then begin chemo.  

Those of you that know Brad, know that his attitude is very clear that he is going to kick cancers ass.   He's not looking for pity, but if you would keep him in your thoughts, prayers, wishes, good juju, or whatever it is that you do it would be appreciated.    I know Brad has been off the boards for a time, but I know he has a lot of friends here.  I will post updates as I know them going forward, and hopefully Brad will stop in from time to time to keep us updated.

On a positive note, he won't have to worry about losing his hair during chemo, and he finally has a use for that merkin of his.

I saw the posts as well.  Hoping he pulls through.  Mr. Balls, if you're nasty.

Brad is a fighter as many of us know, he will pull through this.

As a PSA if you are 50 and over or have a family history of colon cancer get tested.

Thoughts and prayers sent your way Brad. You WILL beat this!

I'm not on FB, but a couple guys from here who are texted me when they saw the news. I'm pulling for you. Kick its ass, Brad.

Kick it's ass Brad! Pulling for you buddy!

Someone get him back on CP.

No problem. He's uglier than cancer.

Doc

Damn. We will be keeping you in our thoughts, for certain.

Damn, sorry to hear this.  I remember corrupting him like it was yesterday.

Have Tony come over and explain to the tumor that if it doesn't go away he will get Andrew and together they will make it their love child.

Yep that should scare it off.

Don't go gentle into that good night! My prayers are with you.