• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rapscallions/Rascallions being hunted! You choose the spelling

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
Okay got around to opening the three packages.

Box one was shipped from Albany, NY 12047 shipped on Mar 20, 2012. The box was a Priority Mail box filled with foam, stating it was from Wynantskill, NY 12198 and the DC # confirms it left Cohoes, NY 12047 so it confirms location. Second box was a re-wrap, the same Priority Mail box same handwriting also filled with foam inside a larger plain cardboard box. This one had a bogus address from NC, but was in fact shipped from Simi Valley, CA 93065 on the same date as the first on a coordinated effort. Thus the original bomb maker being in the upstate NY area and not California, although the contents I am assuming are from various plotters. The DC# also confirms Simi Valley shipping location. Last box states it was shipped from California when it fact it was post marked on the 26[sup]th[/sup] of March and shipped from NYC 10016 not to far from where I work. I’m also assuming to give additional time to arrive close to the two California parcels sent six days earlier. DC # and post mark also confirm this fact.

Fortunately the last parcel did not have foam and I was able to open and look at the goodies. Some outstanding goodies to be sure, I even burned one of the infidels last night Drew Estates Feral.The other two parcels with the foam will be looked in on the weekend when I can wear my EOD gear. I’m sure it contains similar stuff as to the NYC package. But I can tell, multiple folks donated to the collective bombs. My thanks and as always pay backs are painful. Especially since I’ve figured out the NYC culprit by the cigars involved!

Thanks as I will be enjoying this bounty for a long while! :thumbs:

Nice hit but we need Pics of the destruction!

hotalbadec15.jpg

Back