• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Triple Maduro

tizlaney

All I can say is Holy Cow.....this is one of the strongest cigars I have smoked in years.

Tell me what you think of them...if you have tried them

I am still to try one, and now after hearing your thoughts on them, they are on top of my list.

I have a couple of these in my humi. but I have to admit that I hve been Skeerd. Did it make you dizzy or anything?

I tried one from my b&m and thought it was pretty good. Strong but not fresh opusx strong. From what I do recall it was a good smoke just not worth the $ I paid. (around $13) Plus I've never been a huge fan of the camacho line so I think that had alot to do with my experience.

It was strong the guy at my B&M said they have a cuban guy working for them and it took him 3 hours to smoke a robusto size.

I took it easy on it and it didnt make me dizzy or anything....which I regularly smoke opus x and other kick ass sticks.....
I have never been a big fan of the Camacho line but this is surely one for the record books.

I've tried both the 660 and the 11/18. Not real complex flavors, but if you're looking for something to make you sit up and take notice these will do nicely. I enjoyed them. They are a bit pricey though.

Powerful smoke. Enjoyed the spice and strength. Not a subtle smoke but not too over the top either for a cigar with all that maduro. I imagine that with some age on it, it could become luxurious.