• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

General Humidor Questions

-I was wondering if i should take my cigars out of there plastic wrappers while in my humidor?

-My % is at about 60-68 and it keeps varieing. Is this ok? or What can i do to fix this?

-I was wondering if i should take my cigars out of there plastic wrappers while in my humidor?

-My % is at about 60-68 and it keeps varieing. Is this ok? or What can i do to fix this?

BMOC71- We get these same questions on a DAILY basis and that's why there is a "search" function. The "search" function would allow you to search for the answers to these questions and many others that you haven't even thought of yet (but will!).

- There is an ongoing discussion whether or not to leave cello on or remove it. Some people remove, some people don't. There is really nothing to gain by removing the cellophane from the cigar, besides they look pretty naked :laugh: . By keeping the cellophane on, it will help protect your cigars from everyday handling or from your cigars shifting, ect. I would recommend leaving the cello on!!!

- While 65% is suggested...there really is no concreate answer as to the EXACT %. Most BOTL have come to the agreement that anywhere between 62%-70% will keep your cigars in smoking condition. Also, some cigars smoke better on the wet side 68-70% and some smoke very well on the drier side 62-64. Go with your preferences and don't freak out about the RH level. If it meets the 62-70% range, you're good to go.

Hope this helps.

-Aaron

ya it helped thanks. also i searched and found nothing on this i heard of the bettles but i was wondering if anyone else knew more. also how do i see posts i replied to or postes

You are fricken kidding right? I've got two things for you:

Use the search function. It's there for a reason.

Then fix this -

shift_key_broken.jpg

ya it helped thanks. also i searched and found nothing on this i heard of the bettles but i was wondering if anyone else knew more. also how do i see posts i replied to or postes

Allsoo, yur grammer skilz need som wurk. Nuthin u pozted abuv maks any sens.

:sign:

Good lord man!

Here ya go Big Fella:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=%5Cbeetles%5C#

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0098780331156...q=%22beetles%22

Tons of information. Just try typing in:

"beetles"

And you'll be fine. Now go have yourself a cigar, and take all the above advice with good humor and understanding. They've been on here for a LONNNNG TIME and we see these types of threads practically everyday.

aNd maek shoore yoor grammr iz up too speede wen yoo posht a kewhtun pleeze an thanek yoo. :thumbs:

Ok thanks but the thing is i never know what the best word to search for a topic is for. Such as: How to check replies to your fourms. I really dont know how to sum that up into one word. :)

Oh Sh!t... ROTFLMAO :laugh:

I mean this was priceless. Thank you guys so much for this!

mac... feeling much better after a good laugh.