• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chloe is born!

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
I'm the proud GrandPa of my first granddaughter, Chloe Maria, 7 lbs. 10 oz. and healthy.

She was delivered by the father on the bathroom floor after my oldest daughter, Maria, was sent home. She popped out before the ambulance could get there!

Here's Chloe on her second day beyond the peephole!

Chloe.jpg

Congratulations Gramp, it doesn't get any better than that. Hope every one is doing fine.

Congrats on the Grand Princess, you will be forever wrapped.

Ken

Congratulations! I bet that was one heck of an experience the father getting to deliver his daughter. Absolutely awesome!

Congrats Pop-Pop! :thumbs:

She's beautiful Steve.

Congrats Pop-Pop! :thumbs:

She's beautiful Steve.
Thanks, I think so, too! Mike amd Maria were lucky for two reasons. Everything went smoothly and it was a much more personal, bonding experience. I delivered my son at the Bryn Mawr Birthing Center in '81. I highly recommend it if it's legal in your state.

Oh, and one more pic of my grandson and daughter on the bathroom floor:

BRoom.jpg

That's really awesome! Congrats bro.

Congrats to you and the family. She sure is beautiful.

Steve, contrats to the new PopPop and the whole family.

That just wonderful. Congrats!

I have 2 grand kids 2 years + old, and getting to 2. I love it that I can send them home when I'm tired...LOL

Brian

Heartiest congratulations, Steve!

You'd best bring some photos to the next Deer Park get together. :)

Wilkey

Congrats on the addition to your family. That is an awesome sounding experience.

Congratulations! What a story they have to tell in the years ahead!

Best to all! :)

Congrads!!
What a beautiful baby. Try not to spoil her to much. ;)

Glad to hear mom and child are both doing fine. Great picture of your daughter and grandson, you can feel the love.
Rich