• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Cigar Trick or Treat Special

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
For your info:

Few holidays spark a kid's imagination like Halloween. The scary stories, the cool costumes, and most of all: TRICK OR TREATING! I used to love knocking on doors - the eager anticipation of not quite knowing what I was going to receive, but knowing it was going to be good... with one notable exception. There was this one blue-haired old lady who would always give out these big honkin' walnuts. Who in their right mind gives an eight-year-old Dracula, complete with fake blood and chocolate covered plastic fangs, nut meats?

Walnuts aside, the best part was when I'd return home. I loved spreading out all the goodies on the carpet, and sorting through the candy. There is nothing quite like the simple joy of sifting through my newly gathered treasures. So, in honor of the fun of Halloween, JR's Weekly Special is three EXTRA-SPECIAL "Trick or Treat" selections. What are they? Well, we don't want to give away any secrets - it would ruin the fun, but here are a few hints:

We have created three special cigar size samplers, each containing a unique selection of great premium cigars - no junk or stinkin' walnuts! Each contains twenty or more solid smokes, which regularly sell for more than twice as much. Also included in every box are a few bonus cigar goodies TOTALLY FREE; they are not even included in the MSRP listed. Priced at JUST $49.95, this is a wicked good special!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from JRCigars.com!

JR Trick or Treat:
Robustos & Churchills
Item: TORTA
Size: Various
Qty: 25 Cigars + GOODIES!
MSRP: $108.75 (cigars only)
JR: $49.95
Click Here to Buy

JR Trick or Treat:
Double Coronas & Perfectos
Item: TORTB
Qty: 20 Cigars + GOODIES!
MSRP: $117.50 (cigars only)
Click Here to Buy

JR Trick or Treat:
Coronas (& more Coronas!)
Item: TORTC
Qty: 24 Cigars + GOODIES!
MSRP: $106.00 (cigars only)
Click Here to Buy

yea, it sounds really tempting.

must ...

resist...

going ...

to ...

site...

too late. crap.
let's see if i'll order

I just don't like how they call it the "Trick or Treat Special" - like every 10th box that goes out comes with the note: "haha, sorry, you got one of the trick boxes full of cigar ashes".

then just complain to your credit card company, and they'll refund your dough

No way is JR's gonna pull something like that. They are a top notch outfit. My guess is not only will you get a bunch of great cigars you'll also get some other cool stuff as well.

You aren't helping... why don't you tell us what you picked up off c-bid yesterday too.

I don't actually think they would do that, I just found it strange that they wouldn't call it something like Treats not Tricks...

Their definition of great may not be the same... so you may still feel like you end up with a box of "tricks" instead of "treats."

To each their own...

Ok guys, I am willing to help out each and everyone that gets the JR's ToT special. If you don't like any of the cigars in the special, just send them to me. You see, every time I light up a cigar around someone on the ship, I always have 1 or 2 people trying to bum a cigar off me. Now bumming cigarettes I understand. You are busy, walked passed the smoking deck, have about 2 minutes before watch, realized you don't have your smokes, and no time to go to you locker to get them. But cigar liberty happens twice a week. How the hell do you forget to go get your cigar and cutter and lighter. LMAO, but I always bring my cigar, and some cheapies that I smoke cutting the grass. Half the time the guys smoke 1/2 of it and pitch it. So I quit giving out the good cigars. I give out the cheapies and the get pitched the just them same. So send me all the ones you're not gonna smoke, and I'll make sure they get into an under paid unar appreciated sailors hands!

Emo

Wow, I have this sudden urge to send emo cigars to his addy in profile.

I can't explain the feeling.

JR will not trick you. Last year the packs had a five pack of Belindas, five pack of JR Ult Cabs (#10s I believe), five pack of Bolivar Fuerte, a box of cigar label stickers, a cigar storage tube and humidifier stick for $30.

i have a strange urge to stab people in the neck, insead of looking at an addy in profile....

crap. turns out i ordered some cigars, but not from jr's.