• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to make a cigar bomb 101

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
Given all the recent carnage .. or at least all the hot air that is being spouted about impending doom, I thought I would help out all you Newbies. There has been all kinds of confusion about what to put in a bomb. I'm all for helping out the new guy; I want to give you a fair shot at least of having some rat's chance in Hell to survive this war with some sort of integrity. For future reference, the War I am referring to is: The Newbie Smackdown of 2007!

Step #1:

First you need to come up with some sort of incendiary device that will make for a nice explosion.

med_gallery_1983_179_58056.jpg

Step #2:
Then you need some sort of container that will facilitate the explosive process. Pipe bombs have been around for ages; they work just as well here.
med_gallery_1983_179_10452.jpg

Step #3:
You need to have something that will keep the contents securely in place. It would be terrible if something leaked out.
med_gallery_1983_179_72372.jpg

Step #4:
A well made bomb is something to be proud of. Make sure everything is nice and secure!
med_gallery_1983_179_14448.jpg

Step #5:
When taking the time to make a well prepared bomb, it is often more efficient to make more than one at a time.
med_gallery_1983_179_12953.jpg

Step #6:
To maximize the damage and torture inflicted on your victim it is good to add a little flammable material. It gets the tempers nice and hot.
med_gallery_1983_179_28721.jpg

Step #7:
Once complete, let set, then mail it off.. Bombs Away!!!
med_gallery_1983_179_9255.jpg

Mwhaahahhahaahahha!!!!
:sign: :laugh: :sign: :laugh: :sign: :laugh: :sign:

I hope you found this as helpful and fun as I did. Good luck Newbies! You'll need it. ;)

hahaha....a good skill saw and that puppy will open right up! Speaking of only sending out 2-3 smokes... That all ya got?? ??? :sign:

Brandon

HAHA - Dear geezus! Someone is getting a bunch of great sticks, to bad they are locked in a time capsule. Thanks for the tutorial Cory and take note noobs: The war has just been taken up a freaking notch.

Wow that is going to be a bi*** to open, but it will be well worth their time, damn FOG's. Does anyone work? :laugh:

hahaha....a good skill saw and that puppy will open right up! Speaking of only sending out 2-3 smokes... That all ya got?? ??? :sign:

Brandon
Don't cut through the cigars now ... :whistling:

Well.. quality, not quantity. That is a good chunk of change in each of those. :rolleyes:

And where are yours exactly? Oh .. all talk? hmmph.

God damn! Now that is what I call ball buster incoming.

Nice one, Cory. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Definately not suitable for carry-on baggage! You Idaho boys...

BD - That is some funny shiz man! When I saw the PVC pipe and the connectors I thought to myself "He's not gonna glue those on with PVC glue and then put cigars in there"....holy crap...those cigars would kill some brain cells. Can you imagine the "aroma"....Yikes!

Pretty funny though...I thought the spray foam was a nice touch.

Gives me some ideas too....

Jeez that looks great! Maybe I should ask Rod to knock me down to 200 posts so I can get in on that action :p

I'd have it open in five minutes.........................No damage to the smokes of course. :rolleyes:

Brandon
It's funny,
I just finished conversing with my komrades about that a second ago. The only noob with any damage is Jonesy (of which he's recovered from I'm sure), but there's a bunch more noobs still standing. Seems to me you FOG's are frontin', thinking we're decapitated without the general!', that you've played on assumption, an assumption that will cost you.

Early on in this thread it was mentioned that 'actions speak louder than words'
Now it couldn't be more true.

Cheers B/SOTL's!
Rob

Brandon
Don't cut through the cigars now ... :whistling:

Well.. quality, not quantity. That is a good chunk of change in each of those. :rolleyes:

:sign: :sign:

I am going to be up all night thinking about this one!! lol...muhahaha

<btw...nice work>

Brandon

Cory,
I have spent the past two hours at Wal-Mart trying to find something to top what you have done. It was tough, but I think I might have found just the thing....I just don't know how to ship it. :( I might just have to wait until next weekend and do a hand off.... :whistling: :cool:

Brandon

great!! I'll have to add photos of my 'updated' foam bomb... a work of ART!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: