• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official Hot Potato "I'm In/Out" list

BrownDevil

BOTL
PMs will probably work best, and if anyone wants to coordinate this list, also let me know and I'll just be the interim coordinator. The OUT list will be for those who either don't want to play or are going to be on vacation.

So, PM me your status :rolleyes:

Who's IN
1. BrownDevil
2. marcsheldon
3. LC-Smoker
4. Tuxindy
5. ggiese
6. cheeze
7. Swissy
8. mhortsch - X
9. NorCalCigarLover
10. Matty_Vegas
11. Peekay
12. Gonz - X
13. jgohlke
14. mrjinglesusa
15. BkCloud114
16. preembargo
17. nicko99
18. Tenpin
19. knifeman
20. junkman_56
21. Swifty
22. Eshaw99
23. AVB
24. Rob_k
25. loanshark
26. Pyre
27. Land Rover
28. naiou175 - XX
29. cigarsarge
30. cletus
31. Sandalwood
32. gtphale
33. camaroon4me - X
34. kevpriest
35. bfreebern
36. überZigarre
37. guinnessguy
38. KayakinBoy - X
39. PSTAN
40. ree ree robusto - X
41. wam79
42. benjiev
43. Castaway
44. wicked stick
45. emodx
46. aznman
47. JAEwing

Who's OUT
1. bhaney - vacation
2. Treamayne - away for couple of weeks

FYI

To learn more about the Hot Potato, click HERE.

This IS supposed to be a random surprise, but a well made point you can see by clicking HERE, gave me the idea of creating this thread to avoid any "surprises."

BrownDevil said:
PMs will probably work best, and if anyone wants to coordinate this list, also let me know and I'll just be the interim coordinator. The OUT list will be for those who either don't want to play or are going to be on vacation.

Who's IN
1. BrownDevil
2. marcsheldon
3.Tuxindy

Who's OUT
[snapback]179769[/snapback]​

BrownDevil said:

Who's IN
1. BrownDevil
2. marcsheldon
3. LC-Smoker
4. Tuxindy
5. ggiese

Who's OUT
[snapback]179769[/snapback]​
PM sent

Request to pin this thread Rod :sign:

No need to post future spud recipients, PMs are sufficient :D

If we receive this pass, do we send to anyone on the list, or will there be a particular order?

I guess maybe I didn't understand the hot potatoe thing...but wasn't it supposed to be a secret sort of deal? maybe someone could explain it better to me.

I think a better question would be, is there anyone that doesn't want to play? :D

From what i gather, once your on the in list, after you receive the Potato, you send to whoever you want that is IN. And if you go away, PM Browndevil so he can put you on the out list till you get back. Thats how i take it, and also, just PM if you want in, don't post.

Land Rover said:
From what i gather, once your on the in list, after you receive the Potato, you send to whoever you want that is IN. And if you go away, PM Browndevil so he can put you on the out list till you get back. Thats how i take it, and also, just PM if you want in, don't post.
[snapback]180089[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: Correct my noob friend, DON'T POST :D

dang, but this was a hard thread to find... wasn't it supposed to be pinned for easy reference?
(or have I just not read far enough into the H.P. thread yet?) ;)

This is an old, old, old thread. The hot potato bomb has gone on beyond this to a different system entirely I do believe.