• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got knocked the F out!

no, really. My son and I were wrasslin' last night and I had him in a reverse bear hug. Well, in panic he headbutted me right in the eye. It hit that stupid nerve right above my eyelid, and I knew it wasn't going to be good. Since it was late, I had only minimal time to ice it down before going to bed.

Cut to this morning: yep, big friggin' black eye. It was actually purple when I woke up, but now it is BLACK. Not swollen, so it looks exactly like I got mascara on my left eye. great, just great. :angry:

P1000122.jpg

Everyone called me Boy George today at work and made me cry. Talk about a stupid purple and black bruise that looks EXACTLY like eyeliner and mascara!

P1000124.jpg

TFF!

is that maybelline or clinique? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG! I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

Good one Gary. :laugh:

OMG! I can't stop laughing. Every time I look at the Pics. I think Elizabeth Taylor and Cleopatra. :laugh: :laugh:

The truth comes out.

seperated at birth.....U Decide....
boy-george-photo-xl-boy-george-6227175.jpg

P1000124.jpg

I'm thinking add a little make-up on the other eye and a little lipstick (I like red) and you have a date big boy! :laugh:

Ken

ROTFL, Im sure you'll look better with pink lipstick :laugh:

To all you youngsters without kids, this is a little life lesson. You're kids can fugg you up. :D

So, you’re saying your son kicked you’re a$$ and made you wear the wife’s makeup?

Maybe he should headbut the other eye so they match ;)

Well how's that for a "Happy F**king Father's Day" gift! At least he could have busted your other eye to even out the color a little bit. ;)

LMFAO you know i love ya boonie but that is just hysterical ;-)

Melly :thumbs:

At the risk of offending, I am going to post this anyway...after all i am the newest of the noobs..

But I had my wife take your pic to cosmetic counter at Dillards and the lady there said that with your skin tone you should try to use more earthy colors....blend from the inside out dark to light....and for gawds sake do something with those eyebrows. Dillards is willing to do a makeover, but it is going to cost.....A LOT.

Tim