• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm looking for....

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The following export only bourbons. If you know where to pick one up, besides that rip off artist on ebay, I'll pay a finders fee.

Very Olde St. Nick 25 yo
Old Man Winter 25 yo
Old St. Nick Summer Rye 9? yo
Old St. Nick Winter Winter Rye 9? yo
Virgin Bourbon 21 yo
Bourbon Valley 24yo
Martin Mills 24 yo
Kentucky Vintage 1974
Rare Perfection 21yo
Evan Williams 23 yo

US bourbons I'm looking for.

A.H. Hirsch 20 yo
W.L. Weller 19 yo

If I'm not mistaken, I think I ran across an AH Hirsh 20yo yesterday at the local liquor store. I'll check and let you know. What price range are you looking in, 'cuz I remember it wasn't cheap. That's what drew my eye to it! :cool:

Out of curiousity, why are many bourbons export only?

The 20 yo Hirsch was under $80 when first released. I'd like to be under $200 for my next one. Thanks for looking and let me know what you find.

Marketing drives allot of what is export and what isn't. The Japanese are into the high-end let's impress the friends, neighbors, boss etc and so they get some really unusual bourbons. Why the 23 yo Evan Williams is also available in England I can't say as they aren't as picky in general.

I'll need to verify that it was the 20yo. This one was around $110 or so if I remember correctly. I window shopped so long I can't remember, but I'll check on it after work.

Find out how many they have!

It looks like this:
Hirsch20label.jpg

Hmmm...I think that's a different bottle, but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. I don't remember it looking like that, but again, I did lots of window shopping before dropping a few bills yesterday.

AVB said:
Find out how many they have!

It looks like this:
Hirsch20label.jpg

[snapback]149252[/snapback]​

Sorry, AVB...no luck. It was a 16yo at $77. I just remembered that it was a Hirsch and that it looked out of place amidst $30 bottles of Wild Turkey and Evan Williams. Sorry, bro!

Not a bad price on the 16 since it hasn't been made in quite some time. I have 3 bottles in stock though. Thanks for looking, I thought it was almost too good to be true.

BTW, if you are interested later in the 16yo, lemme know. I can get some substantial discounts. Not sure about that particular bottle, but I normally get about a 15% discount. I have a friend of a friend that owns many liquor stores.

I dunno AVB, I mean if YOU can't find deals on these, I don't know who could.....

Good luck ;)

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.

ShadMan said:
BTW, if you are interested later in the 16yo, lemme know. I can get some substantial discounts. Not sure about that particular bottle, but I normally get about a 15% discount. I have a friend of a friend that owns many liquor stores.
[snapback]149427[/snapback]​