• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Ok, so it's New Year's Eve, and ol' Dick Clark is about to countdown the final ticks of 2004 and the ball is getting ready for its annual 10 seconds of fame. Time to fire up something special. What's your New Year's stick this year?

Mine's a Boli Corona Extra :D

You know, I usually smoke a CAO Millenium but I think I will smoke something better this year. I'm off that night, so it may be a PMM...........

What ever I have in the bag in the glove box ;)
Probably an Opus X Reserva D'Chateau and three others :0

I was gifted a Cohiba reserva early this year and I think I have waited long enough.

But will prob smoke a few.
Will be working as a bouncer again, but will be at the door so it is a def. plus.

And since there is no 'bar time' in Milwaukee on NYE, will be heading out to party at 3am w/ the friends.

Eshaw99 said:
Ok, so it's New Year's Eve, and ol' Dick Clark is about to countdown the final ticks of 2004...

You mean he's still alive? what does he drink for breakfast?

Formaldehyde?????? :p

Oh, yes, Dick will be there at the stroke(sick pun) of midnight. Haven't decided yet on the smoke. Have a couple days off then and will decide.

Im thinking of the gigantic Sancho Panza Sanchos :)
Maybe Cohiba EL 01 Pyramide.

I have not yet decided.

It´s i true rich-world-problem :)

Nothing this New Years :( I'll be at my Aunt & Uncle's house this year with all the family and nobody smokes besides myself.

Anyone have a 98 Lusi out there? I am going to be Dj'ing a friends bbq/party, and I wont be able to smoke inside. But, if I were to smoke a cigar for New Years, this would be the one. A distant second would be an Original release Shark.

sancho panza sancho...will be the 3rd from my box and the 3rd new years i have had one...at the stroke of midnight it will turn 4 years old(ene'01).

1st one(at 2 years)...almost unsmokable,tight draw and turned raunchy/juicy almost right away

2nd(at 3 years)...barely smokable,good smoke for the first half then turned youthfully juicy

we shall see this year

derrek :(

What ever I haven't smoked that night. Probably a PSD4 or a CoRo.

I'm takin' the Mrs. to this exclusive blow out bash my buddy and his company put on every year. Open Bar and Open Smokes from a moderately stocked humi (Mac, LGC, Punch, Uppys, Monty, Partagas, CAO, and some flavored stuff for those ............well, just some flavored sticks). Ought to be a pretty good night. We're even staying the night at a condo another friend has about 5 minutes from the Country Club. Just a $10 cab ride away.

They do the New Year's bash instead of a Xmas party. It's been rockin' for 12 years now. Always a good time.

M. Gipson

I hadn't really given it much thought, but now that the question has come up and some planning is in order there are some special cigars for that night. Probably 3. One with the lone star on it courtesy of ........SS. The others are as of yet undetermined.

I just scored some 40th Anniversary Padrons and figured New Years would be a perfect time to smoke it. I orginally was going to smoke a PAM '26 No. 2.
:thumbs: