• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cohiba Robusto from vitasea

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I was on my way to work today, after reading all the bad things about vitasea's cigars, I wanted to give mine a try.

First the pre-light was not bad. I don't know a year, but I'm judging if this was a pre 04 smoke, 03, 02, etc., then it was just right. If it was 04, like I've heard talk about, then this was not cohiba. Whatever it was, it was cuban. Looked and smelled cuban off the bat.

The burn went a little bad, I touched it up, and it went great from there. Pretty even the whole way threw, after the touch up. Nice thick ash. My ash was dark and cuban looking. Very firm, and held on for almost half of the cigar, but remeber, I was driving at the time on the interstate doing 70. The taste was nice. Not exactly cohiba, but I've never had the robusto. I've had 4-6 siglo's and not sure if the taste can vary from coro to siglo.

Overall I would give this cigar a 90. I loved it honestly. I'm PMing vitasea right now to trade for a couple more and different sizes. Maybe I lucked out, but I did enjoy it. :thumbs:

*Flame suit on* lol

If you enjoyed it, that's all that matters.... ;)

KayakinBoy said:
I was on my way to work today, after reading all the bad things about vitasea's cigars, I wanted to give mine a try.

First the pre-light was not bad. I don't know a year, but I'm judging if this was a pre 04 smoke, 03, 02, etc., then it was just right. If it was 04, like I've heard talk about, then this was not cohiba. Whatever it was, it was cuban. Looked and smelled cuban off the bat.

The burn went a little bad, I touched it up, and it went great from there. Pretty even the whole way threw, after the touch up. Nice thick ash. My ash was dark and cuban looking. Very firm, and held on for almost half of the cigar, but remeber, I was driving at the time on the interstate doing 70. The taste was nice. Not exactly cohiba, but I've never had the robusto. I've had 4-6 siglo's and not sure if the taste can vary from coro to siglo.

Overall I would give this cigar a 90. I loved it honestly. I'm PMing vitasea right now to trade for a couple more and different sizes. Maybe I lucked out, but I did enjoy it. :thumbs:

*Flame suit on* lol
[snapback]173260[/snapback]​

yes it was boxed in 03 and from the same box i might add ,that my robutos was reviewed by eskew99???????????????

maybe his had some flaws, but I enjoyed mine. :thumbs: