• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weird Box Code

neoyoda

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen a box code like this? All on one line, with two zeros in the date?

dscn0327sm.jpg

It came from a very reputable vendor in NZ, but the wierd code has me curious.

This is the bottom of a box of RASS.

Thanks,
Yoda

Nothing else seems "off" about them.... I am inclined to believe they are real, I just wish someone could reassure me about that code. I talked with the vendor and he said he has seen variations like that before... but of course he would..

Still, his reputation is quite good and I see no other indicators that these are anything less than genuine.

could just be one Zero there, and the other 0 is actually part of the month

May = Mayo en espanol.. maybe they just didn't abbreviate and used that 0 to spell the month

christ0pher said:

May = Mayo en espanol.. maybe they just didn't abbreviate and used that 0 to spell the month
[snapback]175000[/snapback]​

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind. I just wish I wasn't the only one who got a box like this :)

neoyoda said:
christ0pher said:

[snapback]175000[/snapback]​

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind. I just wish I wasn't the only one who got a box like this :)
[snapback]175006[/snapback]​

Smoke one and be done with the questioning.