• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

apology

vitasea

Banned
it seems to me that i did have some cohiba esplendidos and rebustos that were hand rolled cuban tabacco but not real cohiba product. i know i created quite a stir and many links on this subjuct. i am an honest person and i don't want members to think i was trying to screw or cheat any one........... :(

No more popcorn for the Vitasea subject, damn im full of popcorn.

Vitasea. My only problem is that i tried when you first came around to warn you about the sale of cigars as a new person(via PM) and you did not listen at all.Anyone can get taken for some fakes it happens.
Other than that hang out. Unless i missed something you never were a real jerk to anyone.Except the PM sales add might have ruffled some feathers.

Well, Vitasea probably did not know better. Someone has maybe shown him the light. I accept and thanks for stopping the PM's and sales.

KB

look lighten up ,every one can make a mistake
but how many are ready to admit it?????

vitasea said:
look lighten up ,every one can make a mistake
but how many are ready to admit it?????
[snapback]179243[/snapback]​

Very true! And for such an admirable gesture I think we should all give up our trusted, tried and true sources and start ordering fro Vitasea! Think about it, getting your ISOM's from right here in the good old USA is just so convenient! No huge shipping cost, don't have to worry if they are FAKE, and customs who?? :sign: I am in!! Send me a list bro!!

This is why we should bring back natural selection; this guy is wasting our precious oxygen! :D

Vitasea......

Pull up a chair,
Light up a smoke,

There are a great group of guys here.....

(PS.. they'll probably rag on ya for a while)

um, ok...I know I'm a noob and all, but didn't everyone see this coming? I smelled one of V's "isom cohibas" and it smelled like a dog turd on fire.

opusxfiles said:
um, ok...I know I'm a noob and all, but didn't everyone see this coming? I smelled one of V's "isom cohibas" and it smelled like a dog turd on fire.
[snapback]179258[/snapback]​

And I smoked it, and it was tasted like dirt...

But it's ok.

Hey, I'll give two a piece for those esplendios. Tinderbox can sell them to punks who come in asking for cubans! :whistling:

I respect you for your conviction when you were selling your "product" and now for your ability to admit you were wrong. Hopefully, nobody was burdoned by this in the recent past

Now drop the whole subject, try to put it behind you and join in as a member.

Good show, vitasea. Frankly, most people selling fakes to us don't weather the storm these FOGs rightfully produce. It seems you have, and you are right, not many of the past fake-sellers have fessed up (have any ever)? Your next step is to just sit back, relax, and continue to become part of the community here. I'm sure many would like to hear about your trips to Cuba. :)

JK

look my cohibs were mixed ???
i'm delivering a big load of meds and surgical equip next month
i'm going to find the new part s d #4 reserva retailing for 800 - 1000$ and send 2 boxes to members to try............i am going to earn your respect on this board or "drown " trying
love you guys

I didn't post about the one you did send me, no sense beating that horse again. Needless to say it wasn't that good. However, if you want to try again just let me know when and I'll send you my addy. Maybe 2nd time is the charm.

I agree with AVB. I'll try it again. 1/3 that I got from you wasn't bad, but the other two were terrible, good luck and thanks for trying!

moki said:
We'll see what Kenny has to say! ;)
[snapback]180856[/snapback]​

ROFLMAO @ Andrew!

I'll say as I did before...... most of the people that were "testing" these cigars wouldn't have known a Havana from a White Owl. It was really comical to watch.

I never smoked one of these cigars :whistling: so I can't weigh in on the authenticity subject nor do I care to. There is no reason to ever buy from anyone other than a known trusted source.

You newbies keep on looking for 'the best price". :rolleyes: :cool:

Allofus123 said:
I never smoked one of these cigars :whistling:
[snapback]180944[/snapback]​

Which will change soon... right?!?! ;)

moki said:
Allofus123 said:
I never smoked one of these cigars :whistling:
[snapback]180944[/snapback]​

Which will change soon... right?!?! ;)
[snapback]180948[/snapback]​

As soon as you meet me at Harrahs. :sign: BTW, the dealer was being very nice Saturday night. :cool: