• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Note to self...

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Self, next time you plan to get up at 5 AM to go fishing, do not stay up until 3:30 AM playing cards, even if you do win.

Also, smoking an Opux X XxX at 7 AM on an empty stomach while sloshing around in the Atlantic is not such a great idea either, especially if you smoke it in under an hour - no matter how yummy it tastes.

wam79 said:
Did you catch any fish?

Bill
[snapback]204344[/snapback]​

2 small flukes and a sea robbin, as well as a few lines from the other side of the boat :p

29 flukes, 3 sea robbins, and a sand shark between 5 of us - only 4 keepers (3 of them were the largest of the day, and the kid who's birthday it was had the biggest until the very end when some guy pulled a bigger one out of his cooler. Pissed a lot of people off)

Ahh Party Boats
I used to go to Groton CT and take the boats there
years ago they went for Cod
last few times I went was for Big Blues
I miss those fishing trips

Bill

Man i miss salt water fishing!! When i used to live in CA, me and my dad would catch the cattle boats out of Dana point quite often. Nothin as fun as hooking into some BIG yellow tail!!

I don't envy you Jeffro. I'm 2 1/2 hours from the Gulf and I complain now that I don't get to the water enough.

Iggy, you mixed Opus with salt air? And at 7am! :0 Wth possessed you to do that?!

grand cru no 2 said:
I don't envy you Jeffro. I'm 2 1/2 hours from the Gulf and I complain now that I don't get to the water enough.

Iggy, you mixed Opus with salt air? And at 7am! :0 Wth possessed you to do that?!
[snapback]204383[/snapback]​

I was saving PAM for after I won the pool, of course! :p I didn't get to smoke that one..