• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWCIGARS

Greetings From Tobacco World! In the month of December we are giving EVERY customer who makes a purchase online between now and December 31st a FREE Cigar (Owner's Choice ARV $5.00) and the 100th customer to make a purchase will receive a FREE Bolivar Humidor!

Arturo Fuente Anejos!
We have 4 sizes available and ready to ship immediately. We are limiting these cigars to 5 per customer on a first come first serve basis. http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/cigars_a...uente_anejo.htm

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.

Are you F****ng kidding me?

Hey gouger, have you ever seen this:

Añejo Reserva Xtra Viejo Limitada

Name...........................Size...............MSRP* / Box (Count)
No. 46.....................5.625 x 46........$ 6.50 / $162.50 (25)
No. 48.....................7.000 x 48.......$ 8.00 / $200.00 (25)
No. 49.....................7.625 x 49........$ 8.75 / $218.75 (25)
No. 50.....................5.250 x 50........$ 7.25 / $181.25 (25)
No. 55.....................6.000 x 55........$ 9.00 / $225.00 (25)
No. 77 "Shark"........5.875 x 64........$10.00 / $200.00 (20)

Everyone is entitled to their opinions... So say what you wish... I hope this isn't going to turn in to a 10 page post again? If so, I look forward to all of your comments and feel sorry for the owner of the site for the bandwidth that will be used..

Have a nice day!

Yeah...I'm sure they'll move quickly..... :laugh:

TWCIGARS said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions... So say what you wish... I hope this isn't going to turn in to a 10 page post again? If so, I look forward to all of your comments and feel sorry for the owner of the site for the bandwidth that will be used..

Have a nice day!
[snapback]256302[/snapback]​

We're just looking out for our fellow lovers of the leaf which is more than can be said for you. Protecting members from PRICE GOUGERS is one of the many things we do here.
:sign:

My local B&M just got in his shipment, and I picked up:
2 #77 - "shark" $9.80 each
2 #50 - $7.45 each
2 #46 - $6.95 each
2 #49 - $9.25 each

He only allows 2 per size per customer per day. My wife just left to pick up "her" selection!! LOL Great woman ... hates the hobby, but willing to drive across town to help me get a few extras!!

Add in the 6% SC sales, and that's a reasonable price, a little over MSRP here, a little under there. But $20.00 a stick, seems a bit high, but they'll sell, as some folks, "got more $$ than sense!!".

It's terrible that the Fuente name has to be associated with gouging, especially when Fuente MSRP pricing is honest and reasonable.

Jack Straw said:
My local B&M just got in his shipment, and I picked up:
2 #77 - "shark" $9.80 each
2 #50 - $7.45 each
2 #46 - $6.95 each
2 #49 - $9.25 each

He only allows 2 per size per customer per day. My wife just left to pick up "her" selection!! LOL Great woman ... hates the hobby, but willing to drive across town to help me get a few extras!!

Add in the 6% SC sales, and that's a reasonable price, a little over MSRP here, a little under there. But $20.00 a stick, seems a bit high, but they'll sell, as some folks, "got more $$ than sense!!".
[snapback]256372[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Very nice score...

TWCIGARS said:

Have a nice day!

Here we go again... After the LAST time, I'd have thought this would have been put to rest... :0

Let's face the facts.

1. This vendor must buy his cigars from the local B&M's and then sell them at a 125% markup.

2. Any excuse used for selling Anejo's for $20.00 a pop would be pathetic that's why you didn't hear one.

3. TWcigars needs to cleaned out like daily trash.

I hope this thread does go to 10 pages. That way newer members can learn that gougers always get what's coming to them. ;)

Nuff Said

Gouging Fuentes is something this dealer is good at. Now I will admit that some prices look decent, I hope newbies and people looking to by online stick to the retalers such as Gary aka Cigar1993 and Tobaccoleaf1 (Ian I believe is his name) who post great deals and are well respected.

Don't worry TW, I'm not starting anything, enough is being said. ;)

KayakinBoy said:
Don't worry TW, I'm not starting anything
[snapback]256482[/snapback]​

I will. ;)

Go away gouger scum. There are respected vendors around here...and then there are vendors like you. Other gougers have come before you, and they've been chased away. I suggest you follow them. There are way too many knowlegable cigar people on this board for you to pull that sh*t here. ;)

TWCIGARS said:

Have a nice day!

If you feel sorry for the owner of the site then why don't you piss off. You know that coming here and posting your shitty prices on cigars is going to get your ass handed to you, so why bother?

Your post is proof that you are nothing more than a troll.

he still has some of those "great deal" opus around! :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.