• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohibas coming soon...

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
It's Tuesday and on Friday my friend returns from Cuba with my order. Hopefully she bought the sticks from a government store as I told her. The anticipation is killing me! (even though with this weather I have no place to smoke any of them anyway. They'll be in my humi until spring at this point)

My signature says it all...Siglo VI's coming home to papa.

Now come on you know she forgot to get them! LOL

tone-ny said:
Now come on you know she forgot to get them! LOL
[snapback]262187[/snapback]​

LOL, I would be gutted. I reminded her enough, I even gave her a "top 3" list in case she couldn't find the Siglo VI (highly unlikely) She already has my money, so there's no excuse, no cigars I get my money back! (although I'd really want the cigars ??? )

You know she went to el Malecon and used your money to buy mojitos while the young Cuban boys seranaded her!

tone-ny said:
You know she went to el Malecon and used your money to buy mojitos while the young Cuban boys seranaded her!
[snapback]262189[/snapback]​

I used to think you were a nice guy Anthony! :angry:

I'm just softening you up for when she dissapoints you! ;)

tone-ny said:
I'm just softening you up for when see dissapoints you! ;)
[snapback]262191[/snapback]​

I have faith! She will not disappoint!!! :thumbs:

Crossing my fingers... :whistling:

tone-ny said:
[snapback]262189[/snapback]​

BWAHAHAHAHAH ...... oh towel boy, another towel please.

:cool:

Zeebra said:
tone-ny said:
I'm just softening you up for when see dissapoints you! ;)
[snapback]262191[/snapback]​

I have faith! She will not disappoint!!! :thumbs:

Crossing my fingers... :whistling:
[snapback]262194[/snapback]​

so let me get this straight....you're relying on a female freind who knows nothing about cigars to purchase the most counterfeited cigar in the world as she's in a foreign country she's never been in....huh. thats kinda like sending my wife to the car dealership to buy new car and expecting her to get a good deal.

edit to add: good luck ;)

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish you luck and really hope you get what you asked for. ???

bfreebern said:
Better hope she doesn't get stopped and her bags searched :0
[snapback]262209[/snapback]​

She's going to Canada. She get's to buy cigars. :D

cigardawg said:
bfreebern said:
Better hope she doesn't get stopped and her bags searched  :0

[snapback]262215[/snapback]​

HUH? Maybe my reading comprehension is off today ???

bfreebern said:
cigardawg said:
bfreebern said:
Better hope she doesn't get stopped and her bags searched :0

[snapback]262215[/snapback]​

HUH? Maybe my reading comprehension is off today ???
[snapback]262224[/snapback]​

I think he's saying she doesn't have to worry about having her bags searched. It's legal for her to buy Cuban cigars - she lives in Canada. ;)

EDIT: Brandon - watcha drinkin' today bro? ???

damn Brandon,
hittin' the porter a little early, aren't you?

:laugh:

Good luck with the stogies- she'll come thru!

Swissy said:
damn Brandon,
hittin' the porter a little early, aren't you?

:laugh:

Good luck with the stogies- she'll come thru!
[snapback]262235[/snapback]​

LMAO. I'm still trying to get that damn insulation off the beers from yesterday.

marcsheldon said:
so let me get this straight....you're relying on a female freind who knows nothing about cigars to purchase the most counterfeited cigar in the world as she's in a foreign country she's never been in....huh. thats kinda like sending my wife to the car dealership to buy new car and expecting her to get a good deal.

edit to add: good luck ;)
[snapback]262199[/snapback]​

As long as she buys at a real cigar store, the package has all the proper seals etc, she'll do fine...how hard could it be? ???

im curious as to how this turns out, last time i tred this, i got bunch of good sticks, and whole lot of cuban money back :laugh: oh well, i will have to go back and spend it wisely...soon... :whistling:

zeebra
this should make you feel a little better...got home from cuba yesterday and there are sigloVI's everywhere...lots in habana and lots in vara...boxes of 10 and 25.

derrek :)