• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Habanos Tubos

Ginseng

Banned
Hi guys,

I'm getting to the final few historical tubes that I need to complete my Habanos tubos collection and these last few are stumping me. If anyone has any of the following tubos in good condition and would be willing to part with it, I'd be willing to trade or buy, your choice.

Updated 4/5/08

Partagas: Cubans, Personales

Here is the collection as it stands today. 59 tubes in all. Thank you to all the generous individuals who have helped me in my quest!

The latest tough additions are the Royal and Petit Coronations in the HdM and H.U. marcas. The new gem in the collection is the stunning Cifuentes Cristaltubo glass tube complete with residual tobacco flakes. I don't know what I'm going to do with the new tubos slated to come out. I'm thinking of capping off the classic collection and then perhaps moving the new and expected tubes to another case.

(IMG:http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/Gins...Tubos070508.jpg)

The lineup from left to right top row is as follows:
Saint Luis Rey Churchills
Saint Luis Rey Coronas
Saint Luis Rey Petit Coronas
Davidoff Tubos
Vegas Robaina 5 Aniversario
EMS Market Tube
Habanos Germany Retail Tube
Cifuentes Cristaltubo
H. Upmann Naturals
H. Upmann Monarch
H. Upmann Royal Coronations
H. Upmann Coronas Major
H. Upmann Coronas Minor
H. Upmann Coronas Junior
H. Upmann Singulares
H. Upmann Coronas Major, new
Montecristo Tubos
Montecristo Petit Tubos
Montecristo Edmundos, new
Guantanamera Cristales
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
Romeo y Julieta No. 1
Romeo y Julieta No. 2
Romeo y Julieta No. 3
Romeo y Julieta Churchills, new
Romeo y Julieta No. 1, new
Romeo y Julieta No. 2, new
Romeo y Julieta No. 3, new
Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills, new

The lineup from left to right bottom row is as follows:
Partagás De Luxe
Partagás Petit Coronas
Partagás Coronas Senior
Partagás Coronas Junior
Partagás Cedar Petit Coronas
Partagás Privados
Partagás Petit Privados
Partagás Cubanos
Punch Churchill
Punch Monarca
Punch Royal Coronation
Punch Coronation
Punch Petit Coronation
Dunhill Estupendos
Dunhill Tubos
20mm round for the M61 Vulcan rotary cannon
Cohiba Siglo VI
Cohiba Siglo II
Bolivar Churchill
Bolivar No. 1
Bolivar No. 2
Bolivar No. 3
Experimental Plastic Tubo
Belinda Royal Coronations
La Flor de Cano Predilectos Tubulares, brown-black
La Flor de Cano Predilectos Tubulares, black
Troya Corona Club Tubulares
Quintero Tubulares
Hoyo de Monterrey Royal Coronation
Hoyo de Monterrey Coronation
Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Coronation

After I've collected as many as I reasonably think I can get, I plan on putting them in a shadow box and hanging them on the wall.

Thanks for any help you guys can toss my way.

Wilkey

This post has been edited by Ginseng: Jul 5 2008, 09:08 PM

I have some Hoyo Coronations I can send you Wilkey. I'll try to send you some on Monday-Tuesday.

I have some Hoyo Coronations I can send you Wilkey. I'll try to send you some on Monday-Tuesday.

Thanks, Rob. I appreciate it! BTW, would that be "petit" or "royal" coronations? I have one one of the plain coronations.

Did you catch my upcoming reviews thread. One of yours is coming up. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Thanks, Rob. I appreciate it! BTW, would that be "petit" or "royal" coronations? I have one one of the plain coronations.

Did you catch my upcoming reviews thread. One of yours is coming up. :thumbs:

Wilkey
Yeah, I have the regular Coronation tube. I noticed you already had one after I posted it, sorry about that!

I did notice you had quite a line up for your reviews! The one that I sent you is pretty good, a bit different than current productions. I was surprised by it.
Looking forward to the reviews buddy.

-Rob

I still haven't had any luck with any help on my side Wilkey, but I continue to look.

Well hell...If I would have known this before I placed a small order on Thursday, I could have altered some of the sticks for the ones needed. But its a little to late but maybe in Sept I can get some boxes if you still need them since I have a 96 box collection I am working on myself. :)

Thanks Wyatt,
Actually the Punch Royal Coronations was one of the more hard to find items. I really appreciate the assist.

Peat,
Let's get in touch again when you're ready for your next order and we can work something out. A 1996 box collection? Tenth anniversary of something then. ;) I though collecting tubos would be easier and cheaper than collecting, say Edicións Limitada...well, it's cheaper. :D

Wilkey

Will do Ginseng. I may do another order this month but i have to get my 3k stick humi cuz with what is coming already, I wont have the room. :love: