• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

South Carolina Sitdown/Herf #4

Cheeze

F%#k it Dude, Lets go bowling
It's time for another cigar get together! The next SC Sit Down/Herf is April 22, 2006 at the Wild Hare Sports Bar in Columbia, SC. We'll start at noon, as usual, and go until...

Our last event had over 40 people in attendance and drew guys from as far away as Detroit Michigan, Boston Massachusetts and Atlanta Georgia!

This event will no doubt be even better. Everyone is invited! We're in contact with cigar companies now to seek Sponsors!

This is a multiboard gathering with people coming from 6 different cigar bulletin boards. So anyone from the North Carolina, South Carolina, Gorgia this is a must. And if you are from farther away you wont be sorry you showed up!!!

We are gathering sponsors now and the list is looking impressive!!!
smiley20.gif
41.gif

If you need any further info, please PM or email me!

Thanks!

If I'm anywhere near the area, I'll definitely be there. I've heard some great things about this herf and it sounds like they have a few sponsors who are donating cigars to give away during the event.

dixieland_conjunction said:
I'll probably be in for this :D

Cheers
[snapback]296650[/snapback]​

Dixieland there are going to be more people coming from Charlotte if you want I can put you in touch with them...

CalixEros said:
If I'm anywhere near the area, I'll definitely be there. I've heard some great things about this herf and it sounds like they have a few sponsors who are donating cigars to give away during the event.
[snapback]296945[/snapback]​

If you are around you will be expected to make this one... There will be many familiar faces at this one to make you feel right at home!!!

Well, odds say I'll be in Northern NY during the sit down, in which case I probably won't make it. From what Tim was saying at the Camacho event, it's a herf that shouldn't be missed.

CalixEros said:
Well, odds say I'll be in Northern NY during the sit down, in which case I probably won't make it. From what Tim was saying at the Camacho event, it's a herf that shouldn't be missed.
[snapback]298231[/snapback]​

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, as it should be a great time. Let me know when/if you get back in the area.

I was at the October sit down. If can make it, go. A fantastic time.

I'm getting tremendous response from vendors, so we're adding an item to this year's adjenda. I've decided that we as cigar lovers should take this opportunity to help the community in some way, and with the donations of larger items such as travel humidors, etc., we'll be raffling them off with all the money gathered going to Sister Care; http://www.sistercare.com/. Sistercare is a program of services for battered women and their children residing in Richland, Lexington, Fairfield, Newberry and Kershaw counties in South Carolina.
As we continue to grow as an event we should take the opportunity to help the community as a large. This is a worthy organization that deserves our help.

1 month away, anyone who needs lodging advise send me a PM and I will be glad to help. :D

Less than two weeks away!!!!

Start making your plans!!!!

Really wish I could go to this one, it sounds like a great time. I'll be in Columbia the two nights before at the university but have to be back early saturday night. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

wshell you have a PM.

Everyone else only one week away!!!!
I will post a list of venders next week!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!!

I hope to see many of you Southern Cp'ers there!!!

And for those of you that make it I will be the one handing out the Monte #4's!! :D