• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SPOILS of WAR!

seadub

advertise here
I thought it would be easier to make this a separate post for all to see! The information on this raffle is as follows and please feel free to post questions or comments!

WOW! That's incredible, Smoky! Mr. Padron matching the prize is absolutely amazing! Maybe one of the boys from Outlaw could shoot a picture of the final prize for all to see. So the new Prize includes two of each (natural and maduro) '64 Anniversary and '26 Series Padron cigars... 60 cigars total! And a Michael Dixon humidor signed by Jorge Padron!

My jaw hit the ground when Brad told me I had won. As tempting as it is for me to take the prize and run, especially because I haven't yet tried all the Padrons, I'd rather put these cigars to work for something I feel strongly about.

So here's my offer to the board to have a crack at winning the WAR! SUPER BOMB (signed by Jorge Padron)!

1. Raffle tickets for sale for $20 a ticket
2. 200 total tickets will be sold (and no minimum number of tickets will be required)
-as tickets are purchased numbers will be selected at random for each entry
3. The raffle will be held Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 6:00pm so any money received after that time will be returned to sender.
4. Smoky will send the prize to the winner.
5. The winner will also have all of the proceeds donated to the USO in their name.
6. The person who purchases the most raffle tickets will receive a special 5er from me regardless of whether they win or lose the raffle. (If two or more of you guys purchase the same amount then whoever buys first wins)

This raffle is open to everyone!!!

I will keep a spreadsheet going of all the people who purchase tickets, when, how many, and what numbers.

I'm hoping I didn't forget anything, but if anyone has anything they'd like to add, I'm all ears.

I will post updates to let you guys know how the raffle is progressing, how many tickets being sold, etc...

My address is:

Christopher Watson
Prudential
881 Alma Real Drive
Suite 100
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

Good luck to you all and thanks for helping the USO

*Edited to add a couple clarifications to contest rules. I'm trying to Keep it Simple!
*Edited again to update the info that this raffle is for 60 Padron cigars in a Padron-signed Michael Dixon humidor.

edited to change my old, invalid address

I was fortunate to buy lucky tix#1 and I will be happy to throw in a fiver of some of my special White Owl reservas.....ohhh by the way I have some Cuban farm rolled to offer for trad. I think they may be pre-release Sublimes.......

I was fortunate to buy lucky tix#1 and I will be happy to throw in a fiver of some of my special White Owl reservas.....ohhh by the way I have some Cuban farm rolled to offer for trad. I think they may be pre-release Sublimes.......

LOL!
Welcome Vincent!
Post an intro in the Introduce Yourself Here CLICK THIS!
If those White Owls ain't grape then fuhgetaboutit!

BTW, I am down for a ticket.

-Rob

UPDATE...

The first raffle ticket was indeed sold to Seavita.

I'll post the list of raffle participants in this post as entries are received. I'm not going to post how many tickets each individual purchases until the raffle is over (because of the side contest for the special 5er to the person who purchases the most tickets). I will also post a continuing tally of how much money we are raising for the USO.

When your entry is received you will get a PM from me with your number(s). At 6pm (PST) June 6th my lovely wife will pull the winning number! Only tickets that have been purchased will be in play (so your odds may be very good depending on the number of entries). Feel free to post any questions or comments...duh.

Participants

Seavita -1 ticket
Cookie_1978 -2 tickets
Nullsmurf -1 ticket
davidr2340 -1 ticket
Strayvector -1 ticket
Brickhouse -1 ticket
Gandolf565 -5 tickets
Drew Moberly -5 tickets
SmokyBalls -10 tickets
tasman -2 tickets
high-n-tight -2 tickets
Infinity -12 tickets
theHatguy -5 tickets
Zeebra -2 tickets
tone-ny -5 tickets
grateful1 -2 tickets
rob300c -2 tickets
JHawk -1 ticket
ddepaola -2 tickets
Blue Dragon -1 ticket
Chewbacco -1 ticket
CasaSoho -1 ticket
MythicBrew -1 ticket
mauied1101 -2 tickets
theorangeman -2 tickets
smokelaw1 -2 tickets

total = 72 tickets sold

total raised: $1440

Don't forget that Jorge Padron not only signed the humidor, but he also generously matched Brad's original prize.
So the raffle is for 2 of each wrapper (natural and maduro) '64 Anniversary and '26 Serie cigars. A total of 60 Padrons!!!
And at least one Michael Dixon humidor, maybe Brad can verify if a second humidor was included in the match?
This prize is worth a lot of $$$, so don't be slow to purchase tickets...get your entries right away!

Here's some pics I boosted from the other thread...hope they make you drool a little...
just think...it's this times 2

prize.jpg

Mr. Jorge Padron signing the prize

prizesign.jpg

And the guy who started it all Smokyballs

brad.jpg

Wow, that's very generous of you! I'm in for 2 tickets. I'll have a check in the mail tomorrow.

See? I KNEW this is really vitasea in disguise! :laugh:

See? I KNEW this is really vitasea in disguise! :laugh:

Hey now don't be mudslinging with me pal, I have friends all over Cuba who will make you dissapear.... :sign: :sign:

O.K. boys... enough banter. Just shut up and buy some raffle tickets (support the USO).

Honestly...it would be real sad if I couldn't at least match what I originally contributed as part of my first bomb. But regardless of what's raised the raffle will still happen on June 6th... Buy Buy Buy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Check on the way this week.

Thanks for the competition and funds to a good cause.

Brian

Seadub,

Can the purchase of any of these tickets be via any other methods?

If not no biggie, just thought I'd check and see.

Edited cause I'm a moron.

Back