• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'll start soe conversation

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Reaction score
CoventryCat does'nt no how to spel, Rod runs a crappy board, I don't like the way things are run here, and am going to make some changes. I order all of my illegal cigars from ww.buycontrabandcigarsfromus.com does anyone else like htem? The're price's are good, what do you think of them? ggiese and samclemmons are just bullies...and they troll everybody. AVB don't knwo shit about scotch.
Oh, and MattR is SO gay.

That ought to get things going today.

CoventryCat does'nt no how to spel, Rod runs a crappy board, I don't like the way things are run here, and am going to make some changes. I order all of my illegal cigars from ww.buycontrabandcigarsfromus.com does anyone else like htem? The're price's are good, what do you think of them?
Oh, and MattR is SO gay.

You are a shit stirrer!!! :laugh:

CoventryCat does'nt no how to spel, Rod runs a crappy board, I don't like the way things are run here, and am going to make some changes. I order all of my illegal cigars from ww.buycontrabandcigarsfromus.com does anyone else like htem? The're price's are good, what do you think of them? ggiese and samclemmons are just bullies...and they troll everybody. AVB don't knwo shit about scotch.
Oh, and MattR is SO gay.

That was completely out of line and character; I will not tolerate a board that allows this kind of behavior. I am taking my ball and going home. But first, I will report you to Rod.

Why not throw in that DisILLuZioN is your favorite member of the board?

Man, I loved that guy, it's a shame he got banned...He only made some derogatory comments and stirred up almost as much crap as this thread will.

Oh, and MattR is SO gay.

That was completely out of line and character; I will not tolerate a board that allows this kind of behavior. I am taking my ball and going home. But first, I will report you to Rod.

Listen, newbie...I have been a member here for almost a year. When you are a grand-super FOG like me, and know everything, you'll stop trolling with comments like that. Now, if you apologize int he nest 18 mintues, with no conduitions attached, I will not send my monkey-robot cyborg warriors out to burn down your house and steal your cigars.

Oh, and MattR is SO gay.

HA! Coventrycat uses a "speak and spell", it's not Rod's fault, "we" run this board and you are filled with self loathing, change is inevitable but considered thought is not. ww.buycontrabandcigarsfromus.com sells fakes... which is fully documented on this thread: "the cohibas i bought from "buy contrabandcigarsfromus.com" have beetle holes in the cellophane did i get ripped off... has anyone done business with this vendor?" which can be found in the lobby. "Search is your friend". samclemmons is miles ahead of ggiese in bullying and hateful attacks on innocent young rabbits and AVB knows enough to get his throat around some real good swill.
You stand corrected.

NA

I have my own little translation guide that I use sometimes when reading these threads. This might be helpful to you if, like me, you get lost trying to understand what some folks are saying:

From my experience on other boards = Let me tell you something completely irrelevant

No one asked my opinion on this but... = Hold your nose, I'm about to fart in public

My teachers taught me there's no such thing as a stupid question... = I went to public schools and I'm going to show you why you shoudn't send your kids there

There's no right or wrong answer to this, but... = I can't tell right from wrong, so pay attention accordingly

I may not have been here as long as some of you guys but... = I think I'm smarter than you

The gestapo... = people I've ignored when they were trying to help me

This post has been edited by... = Whoops, I went a little too far that time

I've kept quiet until now... = I'm about to put my foot in my mouth

You can't possibly know... = How did you know?

I've gotten 37 PMs telling me I'm right... = Nobody is willing to back me publicly

don't make a big deal out of this... = let me keep doing what I was doing

My opinion is just as valid as anyone else's... = Let me prove why civilizations fail without a moral framework

it has come to my attention that certain people on this board like to think they are moderators... = crap, I've been caught

This will be my last post... = I'll be posting again real soon

I'll be posting here as long as I want to... = I'm about to get myself banned

KevPriest

lol now this is some funny shit, lets see how long we can beat the dead horse this time.

People who beat horses should be arrested. Even if they are already dead. I mean, even if it's not cruelty to animals, it's just gross.

I have my own little translation guide that I use sometimes when reading these threads. This might be helpful to you if, like me, you get lost trying to understand what some folks are saying:

Self-moderated board = ? ???

I'd still do Paris!

dick!

Anyone up for a herf?

Linky Linky

shawk,

No baiting.

These comments are completely out of line - yet in character.

You're butting on a thread to offer nothing reverant.

We're talking abotu serious matters here....and there!

We will not herf today...mabye tonight...but not today, shawk...not today!

Hey MATTR - -----> he said you're gay! deal or no deal?

Sam - go smoke a moontrace with the herb addative!! Leave the conversates too more intillectull tipes!

<edit - link>

<thread jackoff> -----> this means u gg!

"CoventryCat does'nt no how to spel"

"does anyone else like htem? The're price's are good".....
"AVB don't knwo shit about scotch"

no, Spel,htem, The're, knwo...looks like someone else can't spell either..;)

"CoventryCat does'nt no how to spel"

"does anyone else like htem? The're price's are good".....
"AVB don't knwo shit about scotch"

no, Spel,htem, The're, knwo...looks like someone else can't spell either.. ;)

You're new here, huh? :whistling: :D :cool: