• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Serie No. 35

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
First off, I need to say thanks to Infinity for giving me the chance to try this smoke out!!! You my friend, are first class!!! :thumbs:

Now, I'm not really going to give a review, just more of the experience.

IMG_0027.jpg

This was beautiful cigar!!! The construction was perfect. Cut it with my new Xikar XI3 (Thanks Mark!!! ;) ). The pre-light draw was perfect, so I threw a little fire to it!
IMG_0024-1.jpg

WOW... I have yet to smoke anything with this type of "punch" or flavor to it... Hard to describe, so I'm not going to try!

IMG_0026-1.jpg

One thing I CAN describe is, TONS OF SMOKE!!! It seemed to linger around forever. Effortless draw!!!
I'm in love... :love:

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Burn got a little off twice, but quickly corrected itself!

So, to sum it up... This was a amazing smoke IMO! I'm still a "NEWB" when it comes to cigars, but I've got to try quite a few different smokes, and this one ranks up there in the top three for me!!!

Thanks again Brian!!! :thumbs:

Very cool pics and review David, I can taste the stick. I want one :)
Maybe tomorrow. :whistling:

Brian

Awesome review !!! That is a very very good stick. Everytime I smoke one I'm amazed at the consistency. They always burn good, never are plugged or loose, and always hold a long ash.

I enjoyed the 1926 but was sad that it ended quickly, so now I started buying the 1926 #6 for just a little more, and the #9 when I want a long smoke. They say 35 minutes on that stick, but it always last me more like an hour as I take very slow drags so I can savor the taste.

If you enjoy that size the 1964 Principe can be had for around $8 or $9 but it's not quite as strong. I've got a few to hold me over :love: :D

Bolivar008.jpg

The '26 Series are fantastic smokes. I prefer the #6s and #9s myself but those 35s are great little smokes. :thumbs: Nice pics!

Excellent review and pictures. I have 2 #9's in my stash and after that I will probably torch one of them soon. Thanks