• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Preferidos Below-Wholesale-Price Special

CigarPlace

Reaction score
La Aurora Preferdido Below-Wholesale Special

La Aurora Preferido Tubes, 24 Count Boxes, only $189.95, 53.5% off MSRP($408).

We've managed to corral a nice amount of these full-bodied beauty's at unbelievable prices. This isn't your run of the mill $10-20 off a box special, we're talking about $218.05 off MSRP($408). We dare you to find a lower price than ours, we are selling these limited gems of cigars for BELOW wholesale prices. That means your paying less than your local tobacco stores own cost!

Made since 1903 in the Dominican Republic with Robust Dominican leaves and wrapped in an oily Cameroon wrapper. Encased in tubes to keep this distinctive shape well protected, Have a taste of history!

La Aurora Preferido Deluxe Red Maduro #2 Tubes, 5x54, box of 24--$189.95--below wholesale price. Item #1118

La Aurora Preferido Platinum Cameroon #2 Tubes, 5x54, box of 24--$189.95--below wholesale price. Item #1117

La Aurora Preferido Gold Corojo #2 Tubes, 5x54, box of 24--$189.95--below wholesale price. Item #1116

La Aurora Preferido Sapphire Connecticut #2 Tubes, 5x54, box of 24--below wholesale price. Item #1112

Offer valid while supplies last, cannot be combined with other specials.

Visit http://www.cigarplace.biz to order or call us toll-free at 1-800-913-0433.Satisfaction guaranteed, 100% money back.

That's all folks, enjoy!

Warmest Regards,
The staff at CigarPlace.biz

I saw this in my e-mail at 7.60$ a stick as opposed to there normal going rate might be worth snatching up. Anyone wanna run a GB?

I haven't tried enough to have a preference, so what ever box of tubos you guys pick sounds good to me. I think the guy who runs it should pick the box since he's gonna be the one to dish out the cash and then send out all the little packages and wait for MO to arrive.

I'd love to get in on a 5er of these as well!

My preference would be Red, but I'm down for anything except the Cameroon.

Hey Guys and Gals, thanks for the response. I am President of CigarPlace.biz and would like to offer you a deal. I have been posting here for a while and have been waiting for some good response from you guys on my specials. Looks like I finally did a good job.

Figure out what you want and who wants them and I will ship out the cigars to each individual person. One person pays for the cigars and $4.05 for shipping to each person. Just make sure it equals one box of 24 cigars.

I will ship them via USPS Priority Mail(2-3 days) and will charge you exactly what costs to ship them, $4.05.

Whoever makes the purchase will send me the shipping info of the others, I will charge $189.95 per box and $4.05 for each shipment. You take care of the rest.

Let me know if this works for you, thanks for your support, enjoy!

Julian
www.cigarplace.biz
1-800-913-0433

Excellent price, but I do have a question. I made a purchase of a box of the red sometime back (online) and the wrapper actually says Maduro on them. At the local B&M the wrapper says Ruby. Is the #2 Maduro and the special edition Ruby the same cigar?

I love them, and will order a box, but just want clarification.

Thanks,

Ken

id be down for 5 of the red.

I'm in for the same.

:thumbs: - what he said!

...or I'll be the odd man (as usual!) and take the 4 pack!

Hey Guys and Gals, thanks for the response. I am President of CigarPlace.biz and would like to offer you a deal. I have been posting here for a while and have been waiting for some good response from you guys on my specials. Looks like I finally did a good job.

Figure out what you want and who wants them and I will ship out the cigars to each individual person. One person pays for the cigars and $4.05 for shipping to each person. Just make sure it equals one box of 24 cigars.

I will ship them via USPS Priority Mail(2-3 days) and will charge you exactly what costs to ship them, $4.05.

Whoever makes the purchase will send me the shipping info of the others, I will charge $189.95 per box and $4.05 for each shipment. You take care of the rest.

Let me know if this works for you, thanks for your support, enjoy!

Julian
www.cigarplace.biz
1-800-913-0433

:thumbs:

Has anyone had the Gold (Corojo)?
I have one of the Red resting, but I haven't tried ant of them before... Tastey?!?!

Thanks guys!!!

Very nice service from Julian :thumbs: . If anyones got a 5er spot open for the reds let me know.

Ok - I'm ordering a box.

PM me WITH YOUR ADDY if you want a 5'r.

43.63 Shipped

There are 4 of these. If I don't get 4 pm's by 3pm est.

The deal falls.

I'll give you my mailing info for a check or MO.

Thanks

Gary