• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Creamy Cigar

DKAudio

I want to try a cigar that people describe as creamy. It sounds very good to me. I looked for a Drew Estates White Rabbit but they are pretty hard to come by. Any suggestions for one with a good chance that my local will carry it? Again, the cheaper the better, thanks :)

Not inexpensive, but I think the blue label Dunhills or Ashton Cabinets fit under the creamy heading very well.

There was a brand around called Santa Damiana a while back that might have been a little more reasonably priced (though still not cheap) that was pretty creamy (to my tastes, at least). Don't know if they're still produced, and if so, if the blend is still the same. If I think of anything else, I'll post it.

Ashton Cabinets, Diamond Crown Natural, Cuesta Rey Centennarios

Regular AVO line is creamy. Macabi USE to have a very creamy smooth taste but i think they changed the blend. you can find it around $6 locally

RP Vintage. I have only had a couple but the Petite Corona I smoked last night produced a ton of what I thought was creamy smoke. Good luck!

You can't go wrong with a Zino Mouton Cadet for the creaminess factor. Damn good cigar.

I think that Clinton once had a CREAMY cigar! :laugh:

RyJ Reserva Real is a nice smoke also

I often like these quite a bit but had one yesterday that totally sucked. Maybe my mood?

Yeah she was HOT! I don't care you bastids say, I know every one of ya has had some scummy thought about Miss Blewinski :cool:

Creamy cigar....try the Aurora Cien Anos Beli. Very nice :love:

I think that Clinton once had a CREAMY cigar! :laugh:

RyJ Reserva Real is a nice smoke also

I often like these quite a bit but had one yesterday that totally sucked. Maybe my mood?

Yeah she was HOT! I don't care you bastids say, I know every one of ya has had some scummy thought about Miss Blewinski :cool:

Creamy cigar....try the Aurora Cien Anos Beli. Very nice :love:

Agree and don't forget that she was a lot younger when the stain occurred and she was not nearly the size of a house like she grew into. :laugh:

Try a HdM Excalibur.
That's the smoke that got me interested in cigars, because
I noticed it had creamy smoke. I didn't think smoke could
have a quality like that.

The nice thing about the HdM Excaliburs, is that they're
very affordable and availble nearly everywhere.

Chemyst :cool:

For an inexpensive creamy I would recommend either Genuine Counterfeit Cubans or La Corona... on the high end, the RYJ 130th Anniversary belicoso.... mmmmm, that's top notch....