• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest for you internet sleuths

Ginseng

Banned
Gentlemen,

Here's a quick contest for all you internet saavy surfers on CP.

Wasy's avatar mesmerizes me every time I come across one of his posts and I understand that a few of you have inquired about an extended and/or higher resolution version.

The object is simple: find us an extended or higher res version of Wasy's animated avatar, post it up or forward the link to Wasy and me and we'll select the best one.

The prize: Wasy and I will both put up fivers to the guy who finds the best clip.

That's all. Happy hunting!

Wilkey

Gentlemen,

Here's a quick contest for all you internet saavy surfers on CP.

Wasy's avatar mesmerizes me every time I come across one of his posts and I understand that a few of you have inquired about an extended and/or higher resolution version.

The object is simple: find us an extended or higher res version of Wasy's animated avatar, post it up or forward the link to Wasy and me and we'll select the best one.

The prize: Wasy and I will both put up fivers to the guy who finds the best clip.

That's all. Happy hunting!

Wilkey

Just in case you brothers need your memories jogged!

The shimmy avatar.

I have sig pics turned off because I come in through dial-up. Just went to my control panel to turn them back on and...yikes! Cupple of fearsome bikini kittens in that sig. That girl's got talent.

Wilkey

Its Britney Spears in Crossroads. Here are two links to different clips from the same movie. (both are a little later but you get the idea)
Britney 1
Britney 2

Stills can be found here and it has the whole video if you are down to pay for membership it seems.

Its Britney Spears in Crossroads. Here are two links to different clips from the same larger scene. (both are a little later in the scene but you get the idea)
Britney 1
Britney 2

dunno... can't see the first without registering, but the second is a different set of underwear. Unless she changed in the scene, it's not the same (note the panties are waaaay different in the avatar compared to what you linked to on youtube)

Its Britney Spears in Crossroads. Here are two links to different clips from the same larger scene. (both are a little later in the scene but you get the idea)
Britney 1
Britney 2

dunno... can't see the first without registering, but the second is a different set of underwear. Unless she changed in the scene, it's not the same (note the panties are waaaay different in the avatar compared to what you linked to on youtube)
Wow, what an eye for detail. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jabba,

The rapidity with which you came up with those links is amazing...and scary. ???

:p

Keep 'em coming. I'll check the video links tomorrow when I get in the office. So what do you think, Alan? :thumbs:

Wilkey

It took me quite a while actually, I was getting pissed off at one point because I couldn't find it... you shouldn't frustrate the hell out of people at midnight :angry:

:p :p :p

Once I figured out it was Britney all the pieces fell into place.

some great animated gifs that I use when I lose a contest!!!!!!

pope-gif.gif

c1ba68d4a7fabe3257c83b144325a515.gif

Jabba looks to have won. :(

It took me quite a while actually, I was getting pissed off at one point because I couldn't find it... you shouldn't frustrate the hell out of people at midnight :angry:

Jabba's link is correct. The ones I posted are the right movie but a different scene. I guess it is earlier ( progression shown here
)

Should have kept my mouth shut until I was sure the scene was a match, probably gave away her secret identity :laugh:

yup... the new links show it... too bad there's not more!

:whistling:

Jabba's link is correct. The ones I posted are the right movie but a different scene. I guess it is earlier ( progression shown here
)

Should have kept my mouth shut until I was sure the scene was a match, probably gave away her secret identity :laugh:

I actually didn't see your posts, what I did was right click on the avatar and blow it up, then I saw it was Britney. Those youtube dudes really do have everything, no wonder GOOG paid $1.6B.

Same thing but brighter

I think this is the one the avatar is actually from. It looks like the res might be a little lower but its brighter so you can actually see the boo.. actors showing their skills