• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Television Home Show Looking for a "Man's Paradise."

lmno1

...a man's paradise in his home, a place where he goes to get a way from it all, and a guy who's taken time and put his personality and his obsessions into this place.

I found this website a few weeks ago, and have been posting around for business and pleasure. I work for LMNOTV, the geniuses behind "What's With That House, Man vs Beast, Kids Say the Darndest Things, and Survival, Stories of Impact..." among other brilliant programs on TV :p

The show is about guys, "Guy Rooms," and the woman who hate them. I'm posting here because I figure guys who smoke cigars, drink, and play poker ought to have the guy rooms we're looking for.

Personality is key in the decorationpersonality and maybe some kind of theme. (room dedicated to football, cars, cigars, etc.)

If you or someone you know has a room like this, post, email me, PM me, let me know. The show is kick back, a lot of fun, and DOES NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU. It's a home show on HGTV with a manly twist.

Thanks guys:)

...a man's paradise in his home, a place where he goes to get a way from it all, and a guy who's taken time and put his personality and his obsessions into this place.

I found this website a few weeks ago, and have been posting around for business and pleasure. I work for LMNOTV, the geniuses behind "What's With That House, Man vs Beast, Kids Say the Darndest Things, and Survival, Stories of Impact..." among other brilliant programs on TV :p

The show is about guys, "Guy Rooms," and the woman who hate them. I'm posting here because I figure guys who smoke cigars, drink, and play poker ought to have the guy rooms we're looking for.

Personality is key in the decorationpersonality and maybe some kind of theme. (room dedicated to football, cars, cigars, etc.)

If you or someone you know has a room like this, post, email me, PM me, let me know. The show is kick back, a lot of fun, and DOES NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU. It's a home show on HGTV with a manly twist.

Thanks guys:)

My domain shall remain hidden!

...and my 4th grade project was on dinosaurs!

Didn't you already hit up this website?

If you are interested in building me one, I am happy to lend my semi-finished basement to the cause. It would make a great episode, you guys building a super man's retreat centered around my cigars, poker table, bar and dart board.
Yeah, now that I think about it, wasn't it here I used the wise-ass 4th grade extra credit line?

Edit: See, even Gary remembers!

Great stuff, I wish I could participate, lol. But hell, I got the greatest smoking room in the world.

....the great outdoors....at least that's what my wife says.

lmno1...did you post an intro? Are you a forum troll? Do you smoke cigars?

I didn't post an intro, which I probably should. I did post in the cigar forum, but I thought I could get more responses if I posted in the lobby. I'm definitely not a forum troll, and I smoke pipes. God that sounds bad. I'm a pipe smoker. Nope, that doesn't work......I enjoy pipe tobacco...there, that's better.

I didn't post an intro, which I probably should. I did post in the cigar forum, but I thought I could get more responses if I posted in the lobby. I'm definitely not a forum troll, and I smoke pipes. God that sounds bad. I'm a pipe smoker. Nope, that doesn't work......I enjoy pipe tobacco...there, that's better.

:cool: