• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If You dont know what to buy your girlfriend/wife for Christmas

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
then just check this link... c l i c k

I already have a gift, and will keep this one for walentines day ;)

:sign:

i saw that last week on SNL...was best sketch of the night imho.

I actually saw SNL for the first time in a very long time and I thought this skit was kind of stupid as was most of the show like that horrible "Dry Eyes" skit and the "Barry Gibb Show" one both of which were not very funny at all.

The cast and the writing has been at one of their low points recently and this is an example of why. Over it's long history, SNL has its high and lows and they are in one of their bad times now.

I can't stand Justin Timberlake's music but I thought he was one of the better guest hosts they've had in a long time.

I actually saw SNL for the first time in a very long time and I thought this skit was kind of stupid as was most of the show like that horrible "Dry Eyes" skit and the "Barry Gibb Show" one both of which were not very funny at all.

The cast and the writing has been at one of their low points recently and this is an example of why. Over it's long history, SNL has its high and lows and they are in one of their bad times now.

I can't stand Justin Timberlake's music but I thought he was one of the better guest hosts they've had in a long time.
agreed, the show has been sub-par for quite some time now. this was my first viewing since the chris farley years. and the barry gibb thing was horrible.

I don't usually watch SNL either but that skit is funny. I spit water when they hit that chorus line.. :laugh:

I was thinking the exact same thing the last few time's I've tried to sit through an episode. The Mrs. recently purchased the box set from the old days and we still laugh at the Samurai skits.

:cool: