• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

asking for a little "christmas miracle " help.

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
ok...here's the deal. my 9 year old is about to figure this whole "santa" thing out. but im thinking i can squeeze one more year out of it. so i asked her last night what she wants and she said "a picture from santa with his reindeer in our front yard." so me and my wife thought..."hmmm..with photoshop and stuff these days, how hard could it be to paste some reindeer into a photo of our front yard"?

here's the problem...neither of us have photoshop nor know how to use it. i told my wife last night, ill post it on CP and i know someone will bail us out. so here it is...ill have to take the picture tonight and ill can email it to someone tommorow morning. in the mean time, ill try to google some reindeer pics.

...and i assure you this will worth your time. ;)

thanks in advance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just yesterday I reminded my 14 year old daughter that if she doesn't believe in Santa then I'm sure he doesn't believe in her. Ohhhhhhhhhh Dad ... is all I hear in return, quickly followed by ... you are going to get me a Christmas present, right? :D .

:cool:

email me the pics. I can do it for you

eazye600rr@gmail.com

EDIT. If I'm to do it, I will really need the pics today sometime. I'll be traveling tomorrow

If Erick runs out of time, I can give it a shot, too, seein's how I'm a photographer and a graphics geek.

nospam@peterscreekphoto.com

I love to photoshop, lemme know if you need any other help.

I have no photoshop ability, but just wanted to say, what a great bunch of guys there are here.

I can't do it. I'm a total idiot when it comes to that stuff. Though it is cool to see all the volunteers on this board. That's why I hang out here.

count me in as well...be happy to help! here is a little help for those involved
santa-reindeer.jpg

count me in as well...be happy to help! here is a little help for those involved
santa-reindeer.jpg

hey rob...thats perfect! now all i have to do is take the picture of my house. i obviously had to wait until tonight since santa only travels at night. so i will take it and send it out to someone in the morning. thanks again rob and to all who offered to help.

ok, here you go. im feeling good about this. btw, my wife's email is smooremk@aol.com

IMG_0718.jpg

Is that snow or sand in the yard ???

...and ya know we wanna see the finished product!!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T. :D

Nice house, indeed.

Here ya go...a quick and dirty job of it. I did manage to find another picture to comp in that was a little better suited to your night shot...

IMG_0718_Santa.jpg