• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project "speakeasy"

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Well, hell froze over! I have a forgotten area in my basement that has become the catch all for everything we don't want to throw away. My wife suggested, at my prodding to turn it into a smoke room! I had images of bare walls a few chairs a TV and that's it. She had images of painted walls, flat screens, wine rack and pouring tables. Her ideas won out. The first project was to clean out the room. It took 4 trips to Goodwill and several trips by the trash men. Well it's clean, the paint is picked out. I installed the exhaust fan, it works, now we a ready for the fun! I am documenting the whole thing here:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=si&img=165

That's awesome!
Can't wait to watch this transformation!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

:thumbs:

That will be a fun project. Wish I had the space to do the same thing.

Where can women like this be found? LOL

Great stuff!

Great stuff!
Let's not get carried away. He hasn't smoked a cigar there yet. Could be just a ploy by a devious woman(that's redundent isn't it) to get him to clean out the basement. I think we need to wait and see. :laugh:

Doc.

Hmm... Doc's got a point. I was suspecting more of a "tit for tat" ploy... he gets a smoking room, she gets... a lexus? Or whatever she jones after. ;)

Great stuff!
Let's not get carried away. He hasn't smoked a cigar there yet. Could be just a ploy by a devious woman(that's redundent isn't it) to get him to clean out the basement. I think we need to wait and see. :laugh:

Doc.

Hmmm, I didn't think of that... Very much a possiblity!!! ???

It ain't my first day on the beach, fellas :cool:

Doc.

I have smoked in there already, the fan worked well. She gets something out of it, she gets half of it to put up wine racking and glassware storage and permission to fill it up, and all the sexual favors she wants!!!(oh wait , didn't need a smoking room for that).....She has a sewing room, doubles as the guest room....

Shooter, the only help I should need is scheduling poker night in the new joint.

Dan - that sounds awesome. I'm hoping to do the same thing in my basement someday...

Lemme know when the inaugural poker night is going to be!

Well, not quite done but making progress! Still need wine racking, art, some furniture. Smoking area is in good shape though.

Before:

med_gallery_2000_27_43377.jpg

med_gallery_2000_27_155155.jpg

Now:
med_gallery_2000_27_41185.jpg

med_gallery_2000_27_124930.jpg

Nice!! What will be on the menu for the first smoke in the completed--or mostly completed--room?

Actually smoking a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Perfecto right now....

-D

Hey, I think I got that exact same desktop humi too, hehe.

Lookin good man! A while back the wife gave me the OK to finish part of the basement and turn it into a smoking room. I just need work to slow down a bit so I can get started. Oh and I need to get a little more handy with a hammer and nails too. :laugh:

BTW, which exhaust fan did you go with and how is she working for you?