• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you like to drink while you smoke?

BurnInLA

My top 3 are coffee, port and scotch. A good rum sometimes too. Lately I've been smoking more with non-alcoholic beverages, and a coke actually goes pretty well with a smoke. A coke and a smoke...

95% of the time water. The other times beer; that's just when I feel like being a lush. :)

That is a great question. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about this lately. I have been buying beer at a microbrew near my house. By far the best beer I have ever had. The hoppier/stronger beers with the stronger cigars seems to work pretty well together. The lighter beers with the more mild cigars. My .02 worth.

Vic

That is a great question. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about this lately. I have been buying beer at a microbrew near my house. By far the best beer I have ever had. The hoppier/stronger beers with the stronger cigars seems to work pretty well together. The lighter beers with the more mild cigars. My .02 worth.

Vic

What is the microbrewery? Yeah, heavier beers and hoppier beers def. work better with a good smoke. Guiness is good, Bass, I like Seirra Nevada with a cigar. I tried a Corona with a smoke over the summer and the cigar just ran it over.

Fresh ground black coffee and a Padron '64 principe first thing in the AM....one of my favorite ways to start the day.... :cool:

A big glass of ice water is always good, though sometimes a gin and tonic or a whisky / scotch find their way into my glass.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a glass of a "big" red wine. Cabernet Sav. and Shiraz seem to go particularly well with smokes, IMHO....

Regards - B.B.S.

Generally rootbeer. Lately I've been having some Scotch once in a while.

Strong Coffee,Very Old Port , Dark Thick Beer or Stout and Barley Wine