• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say a big thanks again to all the CP'ers generosity on my win, and congrats to Smitty!!!! :thumbs:

Now I can start doing a little "payback" :D

Guys - if a CP brotha wins cigarpool, please don't send crap cigars.

i dont mind ACIDS :)

WHOO HOOOOO man the cpass crew is killing the pool huh?

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 9778 8347

:D

yes Sir,
sorry , thought i replied. I will let you know when it (they) arrive. :)

Congrats Smitty, smokes are on the way!!

Looks like the pool needs another dose of chlorine, as a few members aren't sending out their smokes!!

ok. they are starting to roll in. 9 boxes from 15 numbers and the Cpass crew is flat out BOMBING the Spit out of me! not just in volume but labels. You guys are amazing and I am proud to be part of this little corner of the net.

THANKS! (if i forget to thank you personally)

well i still dont expect more then 60 % of the numbers to actually ship. Thats about what it was the last time i won it about a year and half ago. We will see. You guys sure made up for the dead wood already. I am sure i will be happy. Like after 50 free sticks , missing 20 more is really a big deal?

How many times do the let those asshats get away without paying up before they boot 'em?

too long!

it usually takes complaining to them regularly to even get them to look at it.

I'm not sure I would have gotten in this if I would have known that. They make it sound on the website like there is zero tolerance for this, as it should be. We need to start a CP only cigarpool!! Any volunteers? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.