• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My "robustohumidors" eBay Cabinet Humidor

audilicious

My winning auction went through less than a month ago and I have receive my cabinet!! I'm stoked to say the least, let the massive purchasing of cigars commence.

The cabinets are made to order and this is fact as I requested a dark espresso brown finish to better match my other furniture, it's not the same but it's better than bright red in my room.

This thing is heavy, UPS tracking showed it at 69 lbs. It arrived well packaged in a large box with wood enforced corners and top and bottom, I think 10 lbs. of the 69 was popcorn.

Cigar Oasis XL Plus is on the way, will be here tomorrow, have already begun the seasoning and will be using the oasis along with heartfelt beads and a couple oust fans.

Here's the pics, when it gets dark I'll put a spotlight in and check for leaks.

111_1136.jpg

111_1137.jpg

111_1138.jpg

111_1139.jpg

111_1140.jpg

Looking good and you can stack them too!

Looks great. Thanks for posting the pics. Makes me antsy to get the one I ordered two weeks ago. Looks like I have two weeks to go ... plus shipping I guess.

Seth

Nice humidor...!! Have to crank up that Les Paul and celebrate..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Hopefully mine will be coming in soon too. I ordered it in Mid March, but I had a lot of extras added to it. Looks good, now you just have to fill'er up :thumbs:

How sweet it is, an empty humidor. Ahh, the joy of filling it up!! Enjoy, bro. :thumbs:

Glad to hear those humi's are working out. It looks nice :thumbs:

Is that a Les Paul behind the box in the first pic?

no, it's actually a now discontinued Jay Turser.

my spotlight is dead and the charger is missing, when I find it I'll check for leaks.

I'm glad it arrived in good shape. Also, thanks for posting photos of the box. I'm glad to see UPS is not rolling the boxes down the shoot.

This is NOT your fault, so please don't take the following the wrong way. Your post has created a bit of a problem for me and I need to clarify something. The fact that this humidor was delivered so soon compared with the wait time that others are experience is strictly due to the fact that I already had a dark color box built. It was not for anyone in particular, I just set one aside to see what some different colors looked like. Your request just came along at the right time. Going forward I will not be offering the darker color because it takes an entire week to dry and my backlog is already embarrassingly long. So for those who are reading this post and getting PO'd because you have been waiting longer, don't fret. Your humi is in the pipeline.

I guess I will also take this opportunity to advise everyone that I have stopped selling these humidors, at least for a while as I work through the painful backlog. The results I received on eBay were...well, pretty bad (selling price, that is). So I had to sell more than I was comfortable with in order to have the recourses to keep building. Enough is enough. So those of you still waiting for your humi please know that I have dedicated my time to building and not selling until this jam is cleared up. I hope this extra wait does not cause too much distress. I may post some new ones for sale in the next few months, maybe for the holidays, but the buying opportunities are done for a while.

Regards,
Greg

I'm glad it arrived in good shape. Also, thanks for posting photos of the box. I'm glad to see UPS is not rolling the boxes down the shoot.

This is NOT your fault, so please don't take the following the wrong way. Your post has created a bit of a problem for me and I need to clarify something. The fact that this humidor was delivered so soon compared with the wait time that others are experience is strictly due to the fact that I already had a dark color box built. It was not for anyone in particular, I just set one aside to see what some different colors looked like. Your request just came along at the right time. Going forward I will not be offering the darker color because it takes an entire week to dry and my backlog is already embarrassingly long. So for those who are reading this post and getting PO'd because you have been waiting longer, don't fret. Your humi is in the pipeline.

I guess I will also take this opportunity to advise everyone that I have stopped selling these humidors, at least for a while as I work through the painful backlog. The results I received on eBay were...well, pretty bad (selling price, that is). So I had to sell more than I was comfortable with in order to have the recourses to keep building. Enough is enough. So those of you still waiting for your humi please know that I have dedicated my time to building and not selling until this jam is cleared up. I hope this extra wait does not cause too much distress. I may post some new ones for sale in the next few months, maybe for the holidays, but the buying opportunities are done for a while.

Regards,
Greg

Nice humi.

Regards,
Greg

Do you only sell through eBay? Or is there a site?

Greg I'm sorry if this post caused any undue stress, that was absolutely not my intention. Just wanted to showoff my box and give a review since it's very competitively priced.

---

Moved my singles into the box, I have entirely too many, glad I can start buying by the box now. Also trying to decide between the diamond crown or heartfelt adjustable hygro's.

111_1141.jpg

111_1142.jpg

111_1143.jpg

111_1144.jpg

Greg I'm sorry if this post caused any undue stress, that was absolutely not my intention. Just wanted to showoff my box and give a review since it's very competitively priced.

Moved my singles into the box, I have entirely too many, glad I can start buying by the box now. Also trying to decide between the diamond crown or heartfelt adjustable hygro's.

---

That's awesome! I love seeing my work get put to use. It really recharges the batteries. Thanks.

And again, I want to reiterate that I do not fault you for the flack I received. In fact I even remember that you said that you were going to do a review. It should have occurred to me then that an early delivery might raise a few eyebrows.

Someone asked if I have a site. No, not anymore.

Greg, I certainly wasn't complaining about the wait time in my post. I knew you had a slew of orders to fill and my humi had 2 extra shelves, 3 trays, and a lock added to it. So please don't think I was getting pissed off when I posted on this thread because I knew there was a wait and you told me there was, so it's something I knew about. For you guys that don't know Greg and haven't dealt with him before, he is an utmost professional. He's kept me updated, informed me of what's going on , and fired me off an e-mail the other day (before my post) letting me know it will ship next week. Good man all around! :thumbs:

Greg, I certainly wasn't complaining about the wait time in my post. I knew you had a slew of orders to fill and my humi had 2 extra shelves, 3 trays, and a lock added to it. So please don't think I was getting pissed off when I posted on this thread because I knew there was a wait and you told me there was, so it's something I knew about. For you guys that don't know Greg and haven't dealt with him before, he is an utmost professional. He's kept me updated, informed me of what's going on , and fired me off an e-mail the other day (before my post) letting me know it will ship next week. Good man all around! :thumbs:

No worries, Jonesy. Your post had nothing at all to do with the issue. Just some emails I received a few days ago. Thanks for the boost!

Greg - nice looking humidors and a great price, to boot.

What a position to be in; more popularity than you can handle.... :laugh: My suggestion would be to quote honest lead times, keep in touch with your customers, and proceed as best you can. My guess is that you'll do well and end up with lots of customers as long as you follow through and keep in touch with the guys in the queue. I commissioned a humidor from one of the "big guys" this year and while the wait is painful, it's cool as long as folks know up front what the lead time is, and as long as the lines of communication are kept open. You may want to consider posting a way for CP members to get in touch with you directly....methinks you could sell a few right here.... :cool:

Good luck - B.B.S.