• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, Brad

moki

el Presidente
Happy Birthday Brad!!!!! Are you going to tell everyone that "Calix Eros" means "lover of fat chicks" in Latin?

Have a good one mang... I got a little something special for you to smoke next time at the club.

A miniature White Owl perhaps ???

Have a great birthday!

I got a little something special for you to smoke next time at the club.

Dude, where have you been?? Hope you had a great day! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Brad!!!!! Are you going to tell everyone that "Calix Eros" means "lover of fat chicks" in Latin?

Have a good one mang... I got a little something special for you to smoke next time at the club.

Aint nothing wrong with a fat bottomed girl!

Happy birthday bro!

Happy Birthday!

(Wasy - 'post more and read less' - mmmmmm....sigtaggirl!)

Hey now fat chicks need lovin' too! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. And yes, I started drinking right after work and somehow ended up at a strip club at 2 in the morning... Then this morning, hungover and hurting, I had to stand in a room for an hour with the fire pump running. Now this isn't a little wussy pump, this is a 500 cubic inch turbodiesel in a 20' square room. Even with earplugs in I wanted to shoot myself. What was I thinking, scheduling the owner's fire pump training the morning after my birthday...

Steve, I started playing poker at a real table Wednesday night instead of in my underwear in bed, plus my internet access is spotty at best. Andrew, I'll probably be playing tomorrow night and I'll try anything at the poker table as long as it isn't minty...