• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #77 (shark) pass

Jack Straw

Last year around Thanksgiving, I hosted a KingB only pass.

KingB pass

It went well, and I think all the participants had a fun time with it. So I thought I would try a similar pass with a box of Anejo 77's, more commonly known as "The Shark".

The concept is exactly the same, pass begins with 20 Sharks and each player takes 2 and replaces them with a couple of equally valued smokes that you feel I need to try, or add to my stash of smokes waiting for the "special" occasion. This box is from the 2006 holiday shipment, and has been in my humidor since December '06, for those that need to know for labeling purposes.

Can take 10 participants.

How it works.

1. You get the box.
2. Take 2 Sharks.
3. Replace with 2 smokes you think I need to try, or will like.
4. Post your puts on this thread. Takes will all be the same.
5. Check the cigars to make sure everything is in order.
6. Send the box to the next person on the list, and post a DC# in this thread. I will provide mailing labels, individual cigar bags, etc.

Normal Box Pass rules apply.

This pass is open to anyone who's been a member of CP for 6 months at the time of this post, or if you don't quite have the time in, a couple of references from other members of CP known to me, will work as well.

DSCF2104.JPG
Sealed box of "Sharks"​

DSCF2105.JPG

Just opened box of "Sharks".​

PM me if interested in playing.

PLEASE NOTE - PM's will be taken before replies in this thread, just to be fair!

The Players now in order.

1. Fatken - completed
2. Jonesy - completed
3. grateful1 - completed
4. CigarStone - completed
5. tkoepp- expecting arrival
6. alexgtp - next up
7. bfreebern - on deck
8. BrownDevil
9. cuppajack
10. Opus meX
11. Jack Straw - Home

This pass is now full. Thanks for all the interest!

Nice pass, I hope you will do another one when I have a little more time in.

Last year around Thanksgiving, I hosted a KingB only pass.

KingB pass

It went well, and I think all the participants had a fun time with it. So I thought I would try a similar pass with a box of Anejo 77's, more commonly known as "The Shark".

The concept is exactly the same, pass begins with 20 Sharks and each player takes 2 and replaces them with a couple of equally valued smokes that you feel I need to try, or add to my stash of smokes waiting for the "special" occasion. This box is from the 2006 holiday shipment, and has been in my humidor since December '06, for those that need to know for labeling purposes.

Can take 10 participants.

How it works.

1. You get the box.
2. Take 2 Sharks.
3. Replace with 2 smokes you think I need to try, or will like.
4. Post your puts on this thread. Takes will all be the same.
5. Check the cigars to make sure everything is in order.
6. Send the box to the next person on the list, and post a DC# in this thread. I will provide mailing labels, individual cigar bags, etc.

Normal Box Pass rules apply.

This pass is open to anyone who's been a member of CP for 6 months at the time of this post, or if you don't quite have the time in, a couple of references from other members of CP known to me, will work as well.

DSCF2104.JPG
Sealed box of "Sharks"​

DSCF2105.JPG

Just opened box of "Sharks".​

PM me if interested in playing.

PLEASE NOTE - PM's will be taken before replies in this thread, just to be fair!

The Players (I will re-arrange these in the pass order when it's full.)

1. bfreebern
2. jonesy
3. grateful1
4. Opus meX
5. BrownDevil
6. CigarStone
7. cuppajack
8. tkoepp

Only 2 to go!! If this fills over the weekend, we'll get it rolling on Monday.

Hey Jack,

I would love to join if you still have room.

Thanks

Ken

WOW that pass looks awesome, look forward to the next one you have. I will then have the time under my belt. This will be fun to watch!!

All the addresses are in, and I'll compile the order soon and post it here.

Thanks, again, to all those who are playing. Should be fun to watch these "sharks" swimming all over the country. Plus reading all the bad fish puns!! :whistling:

All set and ready to go!! The pass order is listed above, but for anyone who missed it:

1. Fatken
2. Jonesy
3. grateful1
4. CigarStone
5. tkoepp
6. alexgtp
7. bfreebern
8. BrownDevil
9. cuppajack
10. Opus meX
11. Jack Straw - home

Look out Ken! The sharks will be on their way to Florida Monday, I will post the DC# sometime Monday. Thanks to everyone for playing and hope you enjoy your sharks!

Looks like fun thanks for having me.. oh boy seems like Tim and Brandon are in every pass im in... ???

We're underway!

I see that our pass has been moved to "Passes in Progress" just in time, as the school of sharks left Columbia earlier today and is headed for Florida!

Heads up Fatken as they're swimming your way.

DC#0306 1070 0003 7703 1994

Hopefully, they should get there by Wednesday or Thursday, of course, depending on the tides.

Nice pass, good group of guys. Good luck and may that box end up with some primo cigars!

Fatken has just informed me that a school of sharks is headed towards North Carolina! :thumbs:

The sharks have made it to Tampa:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0003 7703 1994

Your item was delivered at 11:51 AM on June 6, 2007 in TAMPA, FL 33635.

Ken PM'ed me his puts, and they look great, but I'll let him tell you all about that!!!

Received this wonder school of Sharks, hooked a couple for myself and the others will migrate to Jonesy in the morning. DC # 0103 8555 7491 3496 1274

The Sharks will be dragging a couple of puts, 1 La Aurora Platinum Cameroon and 1 Opus X Super Belicoso.

Thanks for letting me fish!

Ken

Received this wonder school of Sharks, hooked a couple for myself and the others will migrate to Jonesy in the morning. DC # 0103 8555 7491 3496 1274

The Sharks will be dragging a couple of puts, 1 La Aurora Platinum Cameroon and 1 Opus X Super Belicoso.

Thanks for letting me fish!

Ken

Thanks for the great smokes! I had the pleasure of trying the emerald (sungrown wrapper) La Aurora the other day at my local B &M, can't wait to try the cameroon version. Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoy those sharks!

Heads up Jonesy, they're headed your way!!