• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Eileen's Dreams for Violating yourself...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well let the fun begin. I had to wait for Tony to get off work so he could buy me these "Dream" Cigars. Needless to say, I had a great day of smoking till it hit 5:28pm and this was when the real nightmare began. I knew already that I was in for a ride of my life with a one way ticket to Hell and Eileen took me there and back.

After inspecting these "awesome smokes of feces", I came to the conclusion that they was rolled nicely. I was expecting some subpar roller making these cigars that would cause my down fall. Nope, I was very impressed with the construction so I decided at 5:28pm that I would smoke the CAO Eileen Dream Tubo's. I figured this would be a fast burner and it didn't disappoint me in that fact. I concluded this smoke at 6:00pm on the nose. The burn was completely perfect and plenty of smoke off each puff. Ok...here we go. This review is for them all as I found them to be exactly the same taste and profile.

The initial taste was of something very sweet with a hint of some sewer infested mud that forms at the surface drain of a septic tank. Oh boy does the after taste leave your mouth feeling like ole Bubba just took a massive dump in it. My initial impression of this cigar was that it reminded me of a Black-N-Mild and then once again the sweet shit taste hits me. I think I would rather guzzle down Leprechaun piss than smoke these cigars. But I did open my mouth so now I have to lay in the bed I made. I mean what the hell...they was free after all and I get to provide an entertaining review for one and all. :laugh:

Well it gets worse as one can only imagine. If you ever wondered what a cup of coffee filtered through a 2 week old used jock strap, well this cigar would be for you. Imagine when you was a kid and ran into a used pair of your grandma's panties that was used and forgotten about. You just stumbled onto them. Well, this cigar brings all that out just for you. There was a slight vegetable taste and smell throughout the cigar. There just isn't any real complexity to this cigar whatsoever.

If you got rid of the sweet flavored taste, the cigars may actually be decent smokes due to the great construction and burn. I can say this...I'd rather smoke these over the CAO Moontrances due to the fact the sweet taste on the Dream cigars doesn't last or linger long while the Moontrances the sweet taste just doesn't ever go away. While smoking these, I actually got the shakes and probably due to the fact in whatever they dip these in. Even the ash was pretty dark and a ton of speckles could be seen in it. I was pretty impressed with that as I've seen that with aged cigars and also cigars with a lot of tooth on the wrapper.

These cigars was very consistent in taste, burn, profile. I was very grateful for the fact the sweet taste didn't linger long. I also got a strange headache from these smokes which I never get any form of headache. I will say this...get rid of the sweet taste and you would have a decent yard cigar to smoke while working around the yard.

Tubos was smoked between 5:28pm to 6:00pm.
Petit Corona was smoked between 6:00pm to 6:22pm.
Robusto was smoked between 6:23pm to 6:52pm.
Unknown size and I think it was a Corona was smoked between 6:55pm to 7:35pm.

Pictures to be added tomorrow.

Imagine when you was a kid and ran into a used pair of your grandma's panties that was used and forgotten about. You just stumbled onto them. Well, this cigar brings all that out just for you.
That is absolutely Classic!!! :laugh:

Imagine when you was a kid and ran into a used pair of your grandma's panties that was used and forgotten about. You just stumbled onto them. Well, this cigar brings all that out just for you.

I was going to comment on that Brian but, you beat me to it >shudder<. :(

Oh! Nice review Loren. Glad to see yo made it out alive. :thumbs:

Ok, how the hell does that happen?! Actually, I don't want to know :sign:

Nice review my friend. It is definitely true to the nature I expected from you. Your looks and expressions were priceless. Now you know. :laugh:

I for one love the taste and smell of used, grandma panties, so this is a cigar I'm interested in trying out. :cool:

I for one love the taste and smell of used, grandma panties, so this is a cigar I'm interested in trying out. :cool:
For future reference.......please do not send any cigars to me for any reason!

The initial taste was of something very sweet with a hint of some sewer infested mud that forms at the surface drain of a septic tank. Oh boy does the after taste leave your mouth feeling like ole Bubba just took a massive dump in it.

Where do you find these analogy's? :laugh:

Nice review Loren.

Brian

The initial taste was of something very sweet with a hint of some sewer infested mud that forms at the surface drain of a septic tank. Oh boy does the after taste leave your mouth feeling like ole Bubba just took a massive dump in it.

Where do you find these analogy's? :laugh:

Nice review Loren.

Brian

I'm pretty creative what can I say. Its a curse and a blessing. :laugh: