• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Motha F*#@in' Bomb!

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
War! Hooo! Good God Ya'll.
What is it good for?
Slayin' lots a Newbs!
Say it again! Ahh ..

War! Hooo! Good God Ya'll.
What is it good for?
Takin 'em to School!
Say it again! Ahh ..

WAR!

The Blue Dragon Big Fuckin Bomb has been launched. The unfortunate newb that gets pegged by this bomb will definitely have his work cut out for him ... in a most literal sense.

gallery_1983_179_11806.jpg

You gotta love USPS flate rate shipping. This bad mamma jamma came in at a whopping 49 lbs of death and destruction!!! As I laid the box down on the counter with a large thud, the nice lady postal worker said, "Well, I think you'll be getting your money's worth with that! I think we have a record Stella." After some debate about USPS changing the flat rate box weight limits (turns out it is only 20 lbs internationally but 70 lbs in the 48), she picked it up and weighed it. "What do you have in here? Lead?" heh heh heh ... I couldn't help laughing and then apologizing for it being so heavy. She asked if I wanted insurance. I laughed, "No, nothing is going to hurt that. The box will shred way before it gets damaged." LMAO!!!!

But Mr. Newb, if you choose to proceed forward with your mission of disarming this bomb it will be well worth your while. I won't be putting any time limits on it; even with all your bragging, I'm positive it will be taking you days to get inside. But if you decide to move forward, all I ask is that you post pictures of your futile efforts, and should you succeed by some strange twist of fate, that you post a review of the payload inside ... the holy grail.

gallery_1983_179_24045.jpg

That's right. You are staring at a late 1980's Cuban Davidoff. I can't freakin believe that I put that beautiful baby inside this bomb. If you decide you are not worthy, please send the package back and I will retrieve the contents myself. I know where all the booby traps are, and I have a plan to get it out. You on the other hand are freakin SCREWED!!!

Best of luck ... NEWB!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

:cool:
- C

(left the DC # at work .. will edit w/ it tomorrow)

That looks like a lot of work, but who ever gets inside will have one nice stick waiting. You damn FOG's! :laugh:

Cory... You're a sick sick bastid bro!!! :0
Nice... I LOVE IT!!!

:thumbs:

Poor bastard that gets it. I wonder if the PO will make the individual come pick it up at the PO or not. :laugh:

Nice, Cory. That was the only way I would think to get at them bad boys POWER TOOLS.

I tip my hate too YOU
Yea, power tools were definitely the way to go. Someone posted about Acetone and E-Z off oven cleaner, but I was sure the chemical reactions would make the cigars horrid. I did a little research on the net and found gasoline as an option too, but thought I'd pass.

Hate? Hate is such a strong word. It should be used sparingly and on special occasions as to deliver the true potency behind such a word. .... 5 days .... 2 to finish my project .. 3 for shipping ... 5 days and you can use that word if you like. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So boys are we taking bets on how long, I will let you talk among yourself, and Cory. Shoot a number and your P and I will put up my end if the bet seems realistic.

Because I have a feeling that thing is coming my way. :whistling: :angry:

EDIT: to add have you seen the new CP LAMP :whistling: :laugh: :D

Looks like concrete is on the inside judging from the looks of the floor. :laugh:

Talk about someone happy about not being in the war anymore!!! :laugh:

That is gonna be one hard MoFo for somebody to open!

I can't believe you put a really good cigar in there. I just use something normal and then send the good stuff if they were successful. You never know what those noobs are gonna do with these WMDs.

Nice, Cory. That was the only way I would think to get at them bad boys POWER TOOLS.

I tip my hate too YOU
Yea, power tools were definitely the way to go. Someone posted about Acetone and E-Z off oven cleaner, but I was sure the chemical reactions would make the cigars horrid. I did a little research on the net and found gasoline as an option too, but thought I'd pass.

Hate? Hate is such a strong word. It should be used sparingly and on special occasions as to deliver the true potency behind such a word. .... 5 days .... 2 to finish my project .. 3 for shipping ... 5 days and you can use that word if you like. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So boys are we taking bets on how long, I will let you talk among yourself, and Cory. Shoot a number and your P and I will put up my end if the bet seems realistic.

Because I have a feeling that thing is coming my way. :whistling: :angry:

EDIT: to add have you seen the new CP LAMP :whistling: :laugh: :D
That's right .. you have a target on your head. You know it is coming and are powerless to do anything about it.

Did you see what happened when your commander tried to disarm the Fat Boy? If you even think that you are going to F-up that cigar, send it back home!!! Surrender while you are ahead. I'll post all the pictures of the effort that went into making the bomb, showing all the booby traps, and then I'll save the cigar. It isn't worth destroying a Davidoff.

I think I said originally that I got yours uncracked in 15 min and I'd bet a fiver that you wouldn't come close to getting it out in 15 min. Well ... If you get it out in 15 (in tact, undamaged, and smokable) I'll send you a nice box of cigars. But seriously, I'll give you 4 hours (Sean wanted to only give you 3). You set aside 4 hours for solid, non stop labor, and I think that you will just be sweaty, dusty, and 5 cigars short. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Best of luck!

I can't believe you put a really good cigar in there. I just use something normal and then send the good stuff if they were successful. You never know what those noobs are gonna do with these WMDs.

Hell............If I ruined that cigar, I'd at least have to grind it up and borrow the neighbor kids bong to get some enjoyment out of it.

Did I say that out loud......................................I was just joking. :sign: :laugh:

I think there is only one way to top this bomb.

A phone call to my cousins in Belfast.

This shit is outta hand.

Jay, as this is undoubtedly going to land on your doorstep, don't forget to sauce up the photos. Hint: Let your significant other help out. ;)

So, you are saying that, 4 hours. 4 hours not from the time it arrives,but from when I start my dismantlement. I will take that bet. I have the stash to back it up.

i dont know what the hell id do if you dont have the road map of the traps...... but i will offer this piece of advice ......... tread very carefully thats a davidoff in there!!!!!

If you wanted to be really ingenious Cory, you should have sent a solid brick of fortified concrete block with bars it. Make them think there is a cigar waiting for them and after they waste the day trying to get at it. Send the stick along the next day or two. :laugh:

So, you are saying that, 4 hours. 4 hours not from the time it arrives,but from when I start my dismantlement. I will take that bet. I have the stash to back it up.
Yup .... you set aside the time ... take a picture of your Newbie stop watch next to the BFB and yell Go!

So boys ... Jay said in a previous post that he would have taken AVB's bomb to get it X-rayed to see what was inside. Do you think we should allow him that luxury? Or do you think we should count the 4 hours starting from when he first takes the X-ray? I don't even know if it will get through the outside. ... Well ... if you get more than a white flash from the X-ray, I would think that counts as Intel and starts the clock ticking ... Comments?

Old age and cunning beats youth and skill any day.

FOGS RULE!